Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies keep asking if i have a girlfriend?

Ghostbuster15k

Ghostbuster15k

Bloatmaxxing
★★★★★
Everytime i make friends with normies they always ask if i have a gf

cant they tell from my looks alone that i dont have one? Are they trying to humiliate me? :feelsbadman:

10% Trolling
Coz you're a fakecel

now fk off

I've never been asked this question.

cant they tell from my looks alone that i dont have one? Are they trying to humiliate me? :feelsbadman:
Cuz they love teasing low status men like us ,happens to me all the time

They already know the answer bro ,normies are very evil

Thats what normie friends do most of the time. They love making themselves feel better by knowing what's your current staus as of now and ridiculing you for not having a girlfriend even though its impossible for us to get one.

I used to larp that I slay bitches, and my friends believed me. Now the facade is disappearing nowadays.

How is he fakecel for this
I guess he isn't.

Soon he'll be both ugly and old, so they won't ask anymore.
Remember that Just Be First is everything so they sometimes see ugly but youthful guys ascending.

I guess he isn't.

Soon he'll be both ugly and old, so they won't ask anymore.
Remember that Just Be First is everything so they sometimes see ugly but youthful guys ascending.
Ah, yeah

to rub it in your face that you're an incel.

So they can make a judgement about you.
So they can make a judgement about you.

In the asexual community, they use a term "amatonormativity", which is society's assumption that any well-adjusted person is going to naturally seek and find relationships. If you aren't seeking or finding relationships, you fail the test and must be a bad person ( :bluepill: ). However, they can't be sure until they ask you - lightning can strike twice, etc. So they have to ask you to confirm what they already believe, that you fail the amatonormativity test and that you're literally garbage in their eyes. Fuck them.

Last edited:
In the asexual community, they use a term "amatonormativity", which is society's assumption that any well-adjusted person is going to naturally seek and find relationships. If you aren't seeking or finding relationships, you fail the test and must be a bad person :)bluepill:). However, they can't be sure until they ask you - lightning can strike twice, etc. So they have to ask you to confirm what they already believe, that you fail the amatonormativity test and that you're literally garbage in their eyes. Fuck them.
Damn bro thats really complicated social studies shit

normies need to assert dominance and establish themselves in the hierarchy by knocking you down a notch

they want to make fun of u