Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do normies hate the black pill so much

I think most accept the looks pill to varying extent already. As for the NT pill it’s unnecessary for them to understand, kek

Last edited:
The normies who are being betabuxxed and cucked think they are living the dream while their wife or girlfriend is expriming their resources while fucking with chad or chitchatting with other chads in social medias. It is not that they deny it, it is that they do not realize the hole they are in and with bluepill mentality think that their personality is what matters as a whole. Of course personality matters, but, there is no personality value without physical value. Because physical value is attraction, genetically programmed and then, personality and love, both decisions, come when people decide to share their lives.

Nowadays, most normies are taking the redpill or MGTOWing, being the last, to be fair, more than a cope, but a defense against whores and their classical divorcerape.

Bluepill = my life is cool because I'm a good person. Those people's lives over there are terrible because they didn't shower and probably have bad thoughts too.

Blackpill = my life is cool due to circumstances of birth I had zero control over. Those people over there have horrible lives because normies such as myself gatekeep them due to my preference for only being around good-looking NT people.

Which belief seems more convenient to a normie?

The bluepill is like the "absolute terror field" in evangelion.... it keeps normies together both as individuals and as a group by preventing them from accessing the absolute terror that real world is, in which they are not good people, and the difference between themselves and their most hated quarry is merely an accident of birth, their beloved normie princesses are disgusted by them and keep chasing Chad since puberty, etc.

Last edited:
Because it has toxic implications for themselves.

Bluepill = my life is cool because I'm a good person. Those people's lives over there are terrible because they didn't shower and probably have bad thoughts too.

Blackpill = my life is cool due to circumstances of birth I had zero control over. Those people over there have horrible lives because normies such as myself gatekeep them due to my preference for only being around good-looking NT people.

Which belief seems more convenient to a normie?

The bluepill is like the "absolute terror field" in evangelion.... it keeps normies together both as individuals and as a group by preventing them from accessing the absolute terror that real world is, in which they are not good people, and the difference between themselves and their most hated quarry is merely an accident of birth, their beloved normie princesses are disgusted by them and keep chasing Chad since puberty, etc.
Perfect explanation. They see themselves as heroes and us as villains.

Normies don't like an illustration of the unpleasant reality we live in.

Because they dont need blackpill, blackpill dont exist for them. Our life dont have meaning because our life is bad. Their life justift himself

Normies live in a fake world, they pretend to be what they are not. The blackpill is too real for them.

Because they think their awesome personality or their confidence (which was mainly build by positive experience) is the reason they get female attention and affection. It doesn't cross their dumb fucking skull that maybe they just look like normal human being and everything else naturally flowed for them.

The normies who are being betabuxxed and cucked think they are living the dream while their wife or girlfriend is expriming their resources while fucking with chad or chitchatting with other chads in social medias. It is not that they deny it, it is that they do not realize the hole they are in and with bluepill mentality think that their personality is what matters as a whole. Of course personality matters, but, there is no personality value without physical value. Because physical value is attraction, genetically programmed and then, personality and love, both decisions, come when people decide to share their lives.

Nowadays, most normies are taking the redpill or MGTOWing, being the last, to be fair, more than a cope, but a defense against whores and their classical divorcerape

:feelsthink:

Because they dont need blackpill, blackpill dont exist for them. Our life dont have meaning because our life is bad. Their life justift himself
I think more normies are taking the blackpill through influencers like WheatWhaffles and those fakecels that now live on looksmaxxing.org

Because normies aren’t incel you fucking sub 8 coping imbeciles, even Wheat Waffles had multiple GFs and he’s just 5’8 normie ginger. @PLA1092

Because they hate weakness, or as I should say, people who quit. It's like in a team game, when someone quits, everyone gets offended because that person did something that is not an NPC move, so they are basically jealous in a certain way.
So in my opinion, I think that's why they hate the blackpill, because they can't do it themselves, even though most of them want to, they just can't because of their priorities and responsibilities.