Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normies hate people who worked hard on their bodies?

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

Real-life Uruk-hai. FORUM ADMlNISTRATOR
★★★
Normies will always virtue signal and gaslight by saying "muh work hard bro, grind brah motivation brah we all gonna make it brah" then turn around and mock, hate on people who've actually worked hard on their bodies like bodybuilders.

There was a youtube short about a bodybuilder training kickboxing and kicking heavy bags and all the comments were saying how he was on steroids, making fun of him and saying he'd gas out in a real fight, as well as fantasizing about killing him (?) or humiliating him and making fun of his body.

Meanwhile some tallfag who inherited his height from his bloodline and didn't work to achieve it gets praised for his height, and if he trained then the normies would all praise and encourage him in the comments and talk about how much of a human weapon he'd be or thirst over him.

@Stupid Clown @DarkStar @Made in Heaven @comradespiderman29 @Cayden Zhang @illumizoldyck @edgelordcel @rot3000

Was the guy unattractive or short?

During my Gym days

I will never forget that time my Ex-Friend first saw my Legs in Shorts, he looked to the floor in sadness.

I showed him one Picture of my upper body, he typed 'Don't take my Lunch money'

He saw me walking to the Gym once when he was coming back from Art College, he put on this Virtue signalling face then said in a condescending tone something along the lines of 'Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, are-you-going-to-the-Gym'

We were both around 28 something. Neither of us had Jobs at the time. Yet he clearly felt like learning Game-Design among 20 Year old Students made him SOOOOOOOOOO Superior. :reeeeee:

He only complimented me, after, my Gym Arm break ending injury. When he knew it was over. He knew he was safe. I had a Sling around my Arm.

I have to remember my Ex-Friend has his own mental problems.

But yeah I said it before and I'll say it again. My Gym days were retrospectively awful.

Last edited:
They worship gymcels like zyzz ronnie coleman etc

um they don't usually do that?

normies love capeshit which is full of roided-up freaks

I've never really seen this. Maybe for giga roidcels but even I think that looks retarded

Normies hate it when subpar men try and escape their genetics

normies have massive massive group think, also normies are all about keeping appearances. they are super insecure, hate success in others.
its why they always talk shit

He was average and looked kind of like Tito Ortiz but like ortiz he was bald
Well there you have it then, he was a man with baldness which is a major failo.

And of course, normies love to punch down on men with massive failos such as that; it's just a way to satisfy their own communal narcissism.

normies have massive massive group think, also normies are all about keeping appearances. they are super insecure, hate success in others.
its why they always talk shit
Yeah, and they only care about the appearance of sussess to others, not in really being good at something. Normies and foids hate that people might improve their situation.

Well because it's all about genetics. If you have to try to compensate then you are not it.