Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies hate me ?

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
normies-gonna-norm-normies.gif

IRL: Because you are unpleasant to look at.

Online: Because a bunch of sheltered suburban "people" that never delt with abuse or hardship in their life, think that Incels are the worst of the worst.

Even though the people in the world that will do the most harm to you, get more pussy and love in a week, then Incels will get in their entire life.

It's not Incels beating women, killing them, raping them, abusing them.

If that was the case, the subreddit RaisedByNarcissists wouldn't exist.

bc ur ugly probably and short

You're unattractive and probably non-NT

Even though the people in the world that will do the most harm to you, get more pussy and love in a week, then Incels will get in their entire life.
That’s Brootal af ngl. We live in a sick world and it’s survival of the fittest…

Didn’t know I was that deformed looking.
You don't need to be deformed to be treated bad by normalfags. Just generally unattractive

You don't need to be deformed to be treated bad by normalfags. Just generally unattractive
There was a tallfag who wanted to befriend me and ig it was because he wanted to know how non nt I was.

Because you are incel against your will so they hate you

It's normie nature to hate, humiliate, use and be aggressive towards men weaker and poorer than them. It's a response for foids who hate us for our genetics so normie men could climb higher in social hierarchy to get pussy. Chads don't have to do that unless it's for their own entertainment. Only men between incels and chads have to prove their masculinity and dominance, only they have to buy their fake love relationship with status which also means incels being told to get a job is gaslighting.