Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do normies fantasize about rejecting foids?

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
-
I see so many humor attempts on tiktok about this very pretty looking foid trying to get the attention of on average man, and then he brutally rejects her
And every one in the comments talking about how much of a redpilled sigma he is, man with self respect etc etc

Nigga this never fucking happens in real life, most normies are drooling over crumbs of pussy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The naivety of the average normie aside, I love watching those toilet's egos being crumbled apart

Honestly, that's much better than men being bluepilled cucks

it's still an act and still fake, cause if this certain hot foid would hit on them irl, they would accept instantly without thinking about being "redpilled"

it's still an act and still fake, cause if this certain hot foid would hit on them irl, they would accept instantly without thinking about being "redpilled"
they're still bluepilled cucks without knowing at the end of the day btw

True but any effort to treat women worse and undermine their smv even by a small amount will always be appreciated by me, even if it's a facade. It's much better than them full on embracing their bluepilled nature.

they think theyre chads

True but any effort to treat women worse will always be appreciated by me, even if it's a facade.
are you sure? What if someone is going all out being "redpilled" on socials but the moment a foid makes a move on them they become all taken up and such? Makes no difference honestly

It seems that they are in another fucking dimension.

are you sure? What if someone is going all out being "redpilled" on socials but the moment a foid makes a move on them they become all taken up and such? Makes no difference honestly
Good point. There have been way too many cases where redpill tubers did a complete 180 on their beliefs. It's still largely an ineffective movement. We're all slaves to our biology at the end of the day.

Good point. It's still largely an ineffective movement. We're all slaves to our biology at the end of the day.
sadly yes. It all depends on how much rage someone has filled up until that moment. Those guys faking the redpill have nothing

True but any effort to treat women worse and undermine their smv even by a small amount will always be appreciated by me, even if it's a facade. It's much better than them full on embracing their bluepilled nature.
But isn't the notion that men and women are on an equal playing field bluepilled to begin with?
What redpills men is women rejecting thousands of men, because normies start to think, wow does she really deserve to have these standards? -- I see tiktoks of these, and they are genuinely redpilling
But then if youre going to turn around and say "but men are rejecting women too!" then it dilutes our point of the dominance that women have in dating

it's a reversal of expectations, which people find funny

this is incredibly basic idk how tf you wouldn't get that

maybe you will learn something from this:

it's a reversal of expectations, which people find funny

this is incredibly basic idk how tf you wouldn't get that

maybe you will learn something from this:

Did you not read the part where i talk about how everyone is calling it sigma or whatever

Did you not read the part where i talk about how everyone is calling it sigma or whatever
sigma is a meme which is often used in a tongue-in-cheek way by zoomers