Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Normies, especially, Europeans get mad when Americans say soccer?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Let them say whatever they want. Who cares?

Because football was the OG name, but Muttmericans gave it a second name so that they can use the word football to create a brute sport specifically made for mentally challenged Chads and Tyrones.

Because football was the OG name, but Muttmericans gave it a second name so that they can use the word football to create a brute sport specifically made for mentally challenged Chads and Tyrones.
Yeah, but who cares. Let them say soccer

same when americans point out they are decendants of europeans

I let them. Especially in front of some European hooligans. That could be very funny. :forcedsmile:
Yeah :feelskek: . But it's still childish. These idiots beat people up for supporting another team. But at the end of the day they wageslave, while, footballers make millions.

same when americans point out they are decendants of europeans
America was a mistake. They should have stayed in Europe. That's what happens when your country has no identity.

I don't know anything about that. Admittedly, "football" is a pretty stupid name for our sport. But I do like "soccer", honestly. Because of those long distinctive socks that really serve no purpose. (The chin guards have straps.)

America was a mistake. They should have stayed in Europe. That's what happens when your country has no identity.
Yeah we have no identity. But America was going to be a paradise until we got involved in WW2 because allied Europe couldn't win.

I don't know anything about that. Admittedly, "football" is a pretty stupid name for our sport. But I do like "soccer", honestly. Because of those long distinctive socks that really serve no purpose. (The chin guards have straps.)
Personally, I don't care I'm Lebanese. It's mostly Europeans who get offended.

Yeah we have no identity. But America was going to be a paradise until we got involved in WW2 because allied Europe couldn't win.
Huge mistake. Fucked Europeans up as well

Yeah :feelskek: . But it's still childish. These idiots beat people up for supporting another team. But at the end of the day they wageslave, while, footballers make millions.
It's way more than just "supporting another team", it can be about old tribal rivalries, political/religious stuff etc. Some hooligans don't even care about football. They just want to fight another dudes from other cities to be the strongest overall. Sometimes left and right wingers fight each other. East against West (Germany).
They use football as a stage. Actually you should know better, after all you lived in Europe.
Americans don't understand this stuff because they haven't that much history and cities are hundreds or thousands of miles away from each other, not like here.
It might be childish, that's true, but somehow I can understand these guys. They (Ultras) see themselves as active part of the club (and here in Germany often they are club members) and not just consumers who are going to an event like a concert for example.