Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies enjoy Netflix so much?

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
Netflix it's pretty fucking boring, it's literally the same normalfag garbage over and over, the same boring shows and the same SJW shit, the worst part is that they actually pay for that shit:lul::lul::lul::lul: normalfags are so fucking pathetic.

it's literally the same normalfag garbage over and over, the same boring shows and the same SJW shit
You answered your own question.

I've been watching terrace house on it lately

I'm actually interested in the Castlevania series because it's like an anime but I can just download it.

I would not actually pay for that garbage.

Because they like to waste money and they don't know how to pirate.

there are a couple of good documentaries about scientists, prison and things like that on there but most shows on there are pure garbage expect for shows like the punisher and dexter.

i enjoy Netflix the shows they make are fairly good but they are late on updating the shows with the latest episode/seasons

Some of their content is good, exclusives like punisher, house of cards ect. don't pay for their (((service))) tho, i just stream it illegally

LDARing with Netflix on a rainy day with junk food is fun.
I don't pay for it though

netflix has real bad quality shows tbh

Because they like leftist propaganda. AKA what netflix is.
I'm actually interested in the Castlevania series
Play the games if you haven't already.

Normalfags sticks to what's popular

Well in germany you can't really torrent shit so i rely on netflix.

Because they like leftist propaganda. AKA what netflix is.

Play the games if you haven't already.
Played the NES games recently. Found them highly overrated, and the 2nd one in particular was a joke.

Netflix is the most popular normie cope thats all.

Played the NES games recently. Found them highly overrated, and the 2nd one in particular was a joke.
That's weird, i liked them. Try out the 16 bit games if you can.

That's weird, i liked them. Try out the 16 bit games if you can.
I got the SNES classic so I plan on trying Castlevania IV sometime.

I did try the PC engine version of Rondo of Blood almost a year ago, that was the first I ever played. It was a bit better than the NES games but still overrated as fuck, and way, way too damn hard (seriously fuck this, I was eventually able to beat the NES games but never made it too far in this one). I question if anyone really enjoys having to repeat the later levels 50 times or more, shit like this is why I am convinced half the losers that play video games do so for a false sense of pride and accomplishment rather than fun.

There was certainly potential in the series. The setting, gameplay mechanics, the whole idea of slaying classic monsters alone is amazing. But they failed in level design and gameplay pretty much across the board.

Except for II. That one felt like a rushed, unfinished mess. But at least it doesn't feel as cheap if you have a guide in your hand.

Last edited:
hauntin of hill house has been pretty good tbh but mostly i watch anime

I'm actually interested in the Castlevania series because it's like an anime but I can just download it.

I would not actually pay for that garbage.
I plan on watching it as well.
I will only watch anime though. Western Tv shows are garbage though. Like Anger said its all just the same shit over and over. Guns, drugs, violence and way too much sex that always has to involve LGBT+ fags

Easy to watch, they got all their shit nomie shows on one place.

Because they dont know how to have fun when not socializing/alone.

I dont need to watch anything when Iam alone

Because most of the shows/movies on there appeal to the lowest common denominator (3rd tier Samuel L Jackson movies, for example) and normies for the most part have the attention span of a 5 year old..

They have some decent shows and pretty good documentaries tbh

Having a Netflix account is the ultimate normie badge.

ive got netflix but i dont watch the majority of the trash most normies watch

Normies "enjoy" whatever other normies do whether it be Netflix or anything else.

Normies have no authenticity, no ability to decipher what it is they truly find pleasurable and interesting, etc. They "have fun" doing whatever it is they're supposed to have fun doing in order to fit in with everyone else.