Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do normies default on "you're probably gay" as an insult when discussing inceldom

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★
I tried discussing with my political associate bp when our conversation shifted to our personal lives and he told me that I was probably gay which is why I didn't have a gf. The other instance was when I was debating a roastie (BC over 10) on discord to which she said I was clearly gay

It's just a default insult like how incel became one

Gay is just a default insult when used in this way

Their default is “on god bro just go outside and touch some grass bro for real for real on god bro stop yapping bro you literally like”
We’re living in 1984 and newspeak is nigger tiktok zoomer slang.

When normies or low IQ people in general start insulting you, it means they have no counter arguments and you have won

It's a trap so when you say you are still sexually attracted to women your a liar and all the points you made are invalid

I hate women and normie men. ROASTIE, what the fuck !?? You call us gay when ure the one sucking other womens pussy and showering with other women.
That’s true btw they do that. All women are selfish bisexual degenerates btw.

Normies are low IQ retards and cant think logically. I tell them I jerk off to foids everyday, that usually shuts them up.

They are not homophobic though.

I tried discussing with my political associate bp when our conversation shifted to our personal lives and he told me that I was probably gay which is why I didn't have a gf. The other instance was when I was debating a roastie (BC over 10) on discord to which she said I was clearly gay
They don’t know what it means and overuse it

Their default is “on god bro just go outside and touch some grass bro for real for real on god bro stop yapping bro you literally like”
It would BE hard to contain myself in the presence of such dolts without wanting to RAM them ovER off the street like the braindead nigger monkeys that they are!!

Some people here write some pretty gay shit. Like how they find vaginas disgusting. Aside from that, I think it’s just an extension of the classic “you don’t like troons, so you must want to fuck them” line. They come to absurd conclusions in their frantic desire to totally le heckin pwn us.

Some people here write some pretty gay shit. Like how they find vaginas disgusting. Aside from that, I think it’s just an extension of the classic “you don’t like troons, so you must want to fuck them” line. They come to absurd conclusions in their frantic desire to totally le heckin pwn us.
Vags are disgusting why do you think most people fuck in the dark

These are the same people who believe you aren't gay if you are the one fucking the guy in the ass. I.e the top. Don't bother with these retards. They have no reasoning. Everything they say is based off of tribalism and emotions.

>"women are kind of retarded and annoying
>"Ur gay hurr duurhahhah"

Because they think it's imossible to not have a girlfriend if you want one. Men are also most judged by our sexual prowess, being gay suggests that you don't get women and for that, they see you as inferior.
Some people here write some pretty gay shit. Like how they find vaginas disgusting
Indeed but he's talking about people saying you're gay just for not having a girlfriend.

Its just to insult our masculinity