Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies claim to be introverted all the time?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It is so bizarre to. Rage inducing at times. They always claim to be introverted, socially anxious, yet are on tinder, hookup, go to weekly parties? How on Earth does that make any sense.

They don't know what the word even means, just like foids who claim to be "lonely".

Normie fags use it to sound cool or whore attention.

It is so bizarre to. Rage inducing at times. They always claim to be introverted, socially anxious, yet are on tinder, hookup, go to weekly parties? How on Earth does that make any sense.
They don't know what the word even means, just like foids who claim to be "lonely".
High IQ. Meanwhile I’m out here doing everything I can shy of getting chad surgery to try to put myself out there.

Because they're dumb as fuck

Im complete extroverted but if youre ugly this will get you nowhere

It's a cool personality trait just like depression

I know an aging (early 30's) Stacy that claims to suffer from social anxiety. Mind you, the whore has been on beachbody competitions, has model tier looks, and has only dated Chads. Coming from someone who has been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, this cunt is full of shit and hasn't the slightest idea what she's talking about

Last edited:
This. Same for when they claim to have "depression" or claim to be "depressed". These lying, overdramatic, and ungrateful faggots literally have nothing to be truly "depressed" about.

Last edited:
Because they think that being introverted makes them special.

Normies feed off of attention

Makes them feel deep and special and different since they're NPCs and lack any meaning to their lives.
What's your meaning then, you fucking maggot?

Try to sound deeper than they are

To make them sound special because they're filthy normies whom you could replace with another without being able to differentiate between the two

Introverted, is the new "hip" word, everyone uses it cause it makes them seem more deep they actually are.

To make them sound special
There is no other reason.
Go to any Instagram page and you will see "DEPRESSION, SOCIALLY AWKWARD" while they have pictures and stories of themselves going to parties etc. with strangers.

Fuck those attention seeking whores.

Introverts have an inferiority complex against extrovert for obvious reasons so they try to make their difference a strengh, the problem is that being just "introverted" is STILL normie and it completely overshadow autists who are the real different people

They do it for attention mostly. Especially women.

It PISSES ME OFF "i have anxiety " " i have no friends" "i don't go outside" WHEN THEY have sex, go to parties, and have friends?