Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do normies choose to be friends with girls?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I live in a guest house and there are two women living here. One of the normies is always hanging out with this young foid. He cooks with her, goes to church with her, goes to the gym with her but when I asked him if they're going out, he said they're just friends. He even calls her " friend". I don't get this shit. Thank God, I'm moving soon from this place. It was two years of pure hell buffoonery.

Hes coping hard .
Deep down he knows that he wants to fuck her and she also knows it .
But she probably has better options .
Seen this often , hes just a beta orbiter afraid of the truth .

Last edited:
Because they are low T cucks

Im too autistc to be friends with females.

Im too autistc to be friends with females.
I can't even form friendships with males due to my interests so forming one with a females will be next to impossible for me.

Also regarding that guy, he's just coping and hoping hard that one day she will fall in love with him.
Classic cuck fantasy.

because deep down below they are hoping that m'lady will have enough mercy to give them crumbs of her pussy

for the off chance she gets hurt by chad and need some normies to cuck to

Females give them validation is my guess

They're called orbiters. They're not there just to be friends despite what they will tell you. They want to fuck, there's no reason to be "just friends" with a girl. It makes no sense. In the wild there's no such thing as lions being friends with lions of the opposite gender unless they're fucking and making cubs. Validation and the off chance they might go out with them for a fucking week before chad swoops in and creampies her.

They hope to get laid

Cause dorks believe the personality fairy tale. They believe friendship can evolve into love.

They hope to fuck them and they enjoy the sexual/romantic tension.

Just add cocaine!

He's an orbiter hoping to get a chance with her, but we all know it's Chad only. Men and foids can't be friends.

Sluts who say things like "I'm one of the guys" "I only befriend men because women are too much drama for me" and BS like this are delusional sluts that are seeking constant validation and security, even if they don't realize it.

Probably a faggot.

Because they're bluepilled. Simple as that. In their worldview, a friendship can "evolve" into something more.

Also, I feel happy for you that you're finally moving out of that hellish dorm.

They have hopelessly one-sided lust or love that will never be quenched/reciprocated. Normies deny this and mock us for saying "women are trash" but they know it's true.

At least they get to HUG HER. LOOK AT HER FACE TO FACE. GET CLOSE TO HER. TALK TO HER. RETARDS complain about getting friendzoned, BUT YOU DONT KNOW HOW IT IS TO HAVE ZERO CONTACT WITH ZERO GIRLS