Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do normies care so much about sex

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★
I don't understand why normies care so much about sex. People around me are always talking about a girl they banged or a dude they're seeing and how great the sex is. I don't see how sex could possibly live up to all the hype. Women are horrible creatures to be around in the first place, I don't see how basically masturbating with one would be worth all the time and energy with looksmaxxing, gym, and all that other bs.

ur posting this on a site about men frustrated about not getting sex despite trying

Have rhythmic sex is the highest reward state one can achieve except for drugs like heroin.

Because it's a status symbol, fulfilling your biological drive to fuck even if you don't reproduce; it's even more of a status symbol for men if they fuck many foids considering how hard it is to do that easily in the modern landscape of hypergamy and foid standards. You're here, so I'm pretty sure you can answer that question yourself. :feelsjuice:

A. Sex feels good as in beyond euphoric

B. It’s seen as a reward, if you never had it you’re a loser by society’s standards despite what anyone else says

A. Sex feels good as in beyond euphoric

B. It’s seen as a reward, if you never had it you’re a loser by society’s standards despite what anyone else says
How do you know if you've never had it? Normies grossly exaggerate things all the time

For men, obviously having sex with women is seen as an accomplishment, especially with it getting increasingly harder in our gynocentric society.

For women, it's trickier. On one hand, the greatest accomplishment for a woman is controlling a valuable man that she doesn't need to concede sex or anything to. However, women are also taught now that fucking around is fine, so weaker women will admit to being whores, presumably because it's much easier.

How do you know if you've never had it? Normies grossly exaggerate things all the time
Because I see people on the internet say and talk about their experiences.

And yeah it feels upsetting at times, reading on what I missed out on.