Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do normies care so much about animals, but not give a shit about the suffering of ethnics

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Go on reddit and bring up the topic of declawing cats, the soys will go one about how cruel and terrible it is. But then they'll turn around and support the circumcision of millions of ethnic children. They will also talk about the suffering animals in farms and zoos go through, but they don't care about the suffering of ethnic men endure every day of their lives. Ethnics are beneath animals, no one cares about us, there is no reason for our existence.

Virtue signaling, just world fallacy. Normies can't see past what's chewed up to them by mainstream opinion.

Cool story

Ethnics are beneath animals, no one cares about us, there is no reason for our existence.
The problem isn't us, it's them. I see a lot of normies who only care about the cute animals that can be kept as pets, but they don't care what happens to cows, chickens, pigs, and fish. They're unable to stay consistent because they're retarded.

The problem isn't us, it's them. I see a lot of normies who only care about the cute animals that can be kept as pets, but they don't care what happens to cows, chickens, pigs, and fish. They're unable to stay consistent because they're retarded.

Go on reddit and bring up the topic of declawing cats, the soys will go one about how cruel and terrible it is. But then they'll turn around and support the circumcision of millions

there is no reason for our existence.
Yes there is! We exist to be mogged and mocked! After all everyone cannot be tall or white, otherwise it wouldn’t mean anything. There must be a sizable population of easily mogable subhumans.

Do they care about the fish that will be fermented to make fesikh?

What about ethnic animals? Like all Chihuahuas are Mexicans, for instance. How do they fit into this thing?

animals can be useful to them, we however, aren’t useful to them in any way

animals are cute and aesthetic. but ethnics are not. we are thralls and nothing more

Because they fucking hate you

This 200 times.

Go on reddit and bring up the topic of declawing cats, the soys will go one about how cruel and terrible it is. But then they'll turn around and support the circumcision of millions of ethnic children. They will also talk about the suffering animals in farms and zoos go through, but they don't care about the suffering of ethnic men endure every day of their lives. Ethnics are beneath animals, no one cares about us, there is no reason for our existence.
I fucking hate being circumisized as a ethnic fuck ethnics tbh doing this to us.

I fucking hate being circumisized as a ethnic fuck ethnics tbh doing this to us.
Circumcision is the biggest biggest abomination done against men for thousands of years. can't believe some schizophrenic sand nigga thousand years back has resulted in billions of men having mutilated penises. And everyone accepts this as normal.

Circumcision is the biggest biggest abomination done against men for thousands of years. can't believe some schizophrenic sand nigga thousand years back has resulted in billions of men having mutilated penises. And everyone accepts this as normal.
Fuck that honestly. This is the fault of the kikes tbh. @kikecel @BenBerger @gymletethnicel @HidekiTojota

Fuck that honestly. This is the fault of the kikes tbh. @kikecel @BenBerger @gymletethnicel @HidekiTojota
Thankfully I'm not circumcised, the kikes didn't get me.

There's really no reasons for anyone's existence.

It's because they can own animals but they can't own ethnics.

I will write a thread about circumcision later

Because ethnics are ugly and everyone hates ugly men

Maybe because animals are cute.

Because animals are helpless in front of a human. Even Hitler was a vegetarian.
We humans can make our own destiny deathnic or not. Does that help?

We humans can make our own destiny deathnic or not.
wrong, humans cannot control their fate, the very concept of destiny is that of an immutable, irrevocable force of nature that leads to a certain outcome. There is no such thing as free will. There is only predetermination.

animals look cute to them, you don't

wrong, humans cannot control their fate, the very concept of destiny is that of an immutable, irrevocable force of nature that leads to a certain outcome. There is no such thing as free will. There is only predetermination.
What meme tier philoshy hack you read that from dear?

Mayos are just dogfuckers tbh.

Because we ethnics especially curries and sandniggaz are the scum of the earth and we need to be exterminated ngl but normies are hypocrites and won't say it in public though they all agree that we deserve nothing but mass genocide.

Because we ethnics especially curries and sandniggaz are the scum of the earth and we need to be exterminated ngl but normies are hypocrites and won't say it in public though they all agree that we deserve nothing but mass genocide.
View attachment 254754
View attachment 254755
I considered us to be on the same level as pigs and monkeys, but we are considered even less.

I considered us to be on the same level as pigs and monkeys, but we are considered even less.
Pigs are at least useful for sth. Our contribution as sandniggazz and curries to the world is more pollution

its not philosophy, it simply is. You think you're in control? Bless your soul
You have a very interesting viewpoint worth considering,
In what way is our life predeterministic?
Along the lines of nature yes, but the nurture part we are in control if I can put that plainly.

Do you think people would care more about us if we could be used as food?

This is something that's always intrigued me, but I guess they care only about HANDSOME animals.
They literally don't give a shit about farming standards, humane butchering methods, etc, cos I guess chickens and cattle aren't attractive like cats or dogs?
And similar they don't care about ethnics suffering everyday