Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do normies call you gay if you don't orbit whores/put up with their bullshit

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
So normies are whining again as usual about how their gf never gives them sex and spends their money and restricts what they do in their free time, as usual, beta bucks so on. I'm used to hearing blackpills every day. So I just asked them, "why do you put up with that? You barely get any sex anyway, it's not worth it". To which i get the classic response back of being accused of homosexuality for it.

It's really amazing. They really will just call you gay if you point out basic things like this. Note, not that i could get any hole anyway, but still, even pointing that out they instantly go into defense mode and insult your sexuality in order to feel better about their own lack thereof.

Simp mentality

low iq herd mentality

If you don’t worship the ground foids walk on, then you are obviously gay.

Because if they believed what you said then that would mean all the effort they put into getting that girl was for nothing.

Baby throws it's toys out of the pram & attacks you with the easiest social stigma insult to avoid looking too deeply into it's own short comings, diversion tactic.

If society shifts it's opinion of homosexually enough to the point calling someone gay is seen as the equivalent of calling someone a nigger then the insult will change to incel.

Because to them it's unthinkable to put their bitches in their place because they'll definitely lose them and perhaps never get a chance to have another gf.

It's the other way around tbh

bcs its projection

They're slave to the pussy. And it's quite ironic that it's always leftist types who get butthurt towards people who calls things they don't like "gay" that use that tactic the most.

Water as a matter of fact does happen to be wet.

It's funny, especially since gay men are getting alot more action than they are, without the stress, disappointment, humiliation and uncertainty modern dating consists of for straight guys.

Baby throws it's toys out of the pram & attacks you with the easiest social stigma insult to avoid looking too deeply into it's own short comings, diversion tactic.

If society shifts it's opinion of homosexually enough to the point calling someone gay is seen as the equivalent of calling someone a nigger then the insult will change to incel.

Its just a complex combination of shame on their part (they likely don't consciously realize it due to lack of introspection) mixed with good old fashioned psychological projection.

In other words they are projecting their own feelings of shame, guilt and inferiority onto you ie you must be the nutty one NOT them their mind rationalizes ie everyone just HAS to be 24/7 sex + women OBSESSED right??? Goes their subconscious line of mental reasoning etc, etc.

Because to them it's unthinkable to put their bitches in their place because they'll definitely lose them and perhaps never get a chance to have another gf.

This.

close, but not quite, it's more:

THIS THIS THIS
This is what I think is the main reason normies don't fully swallow the black pill. Because if they did then that would mean all the money, time and effort they put into getting a girl is useless and that even if they did get the girl she wouldn't actually care about them which is what most guys want.

This is what I think is the main reason normies don't fully swallow the black pill. Because if they did then that would mean all the money, time and effort they put into getting a girl is useless and that even if they did get the girl she wouldn't actually care about them which is what most guys want.
Yup exactly. They can't admit to themselves women can't love them the way they want to love them.

I thought that thinking being gay was a bad thing was one of the worst things you could believe according to normies. They go on about being pro-fag and pro-tranny and then accuse you of being gay as an insult. Of course I am not pro-gay or pro-tranny but I am pointing out the doublethink of the normies.
On another note I think the reason why they put up with all of those things is because having a girlfriend signals to other normies and to the rest of soyciety that they are "successful". In the primitive human mind, if you have a girlfriend that means that women find you attractive (which they don't really, they are just a step above betabux) and so that means you are fit to pass on your genes.

Can you post any convos? Screenshots?

So normies are whining again as usual about how their gf never gives them sex and spends their money and restricts what they do in their free time, as usual, beta bucks so on. I'm used to hearing blackpills every day. So I just asked them, "why do you put up with that? You barely get any sex anyway, it's not worth it". To which i get the classic response back of being accused of homosexuality for it.

It's really amazing. They really will just call you gay if you point out basic things like this. Note, not that i could get any hole anyway, but still, even pointing that out they instantly go into defense mode and insult your sexuality in order to feel better about their own lack thereof.

theyre cucks and they would feel idiot if theyre the only ones being cucks,so they want u to be at their same cuckery level and be pathetic like em,so they dont are the only ones being pathetic...

What's ironic is that they're actually being bigoted towards homosexuals. If not chasing girls makes you gay, they imply that homosexuality is a bad thing.

My family used to do this to me, call me gay if I was not orbiting a foid .

They can't fathom a man not kissing women's ass.