Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why Do Normies' Behaviour Change When There Is A Foid Around ?

G

GeneticDysfunction

Overlord
7d 19h 0m
It would happen here too, most of you fags would throw each other under the bus for a crumb of female attention.

R

Rivetcel

DtM, Bassem, ollie, nasser are my bitches
-
3d 16h 10m
GeneticDysfunction said:
It would happen here too, most of you fags would throw each other under the bus for a crumb of female attention.
I wouldn't tbh. I was the first one to see through the normies who do.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
15d 14h 48m
ChairMan said:
they are all mindless simps

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

The Toilet Breaker
31d 13h 16m
I wouldn't know what you're talking about because I've never had a social circle

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
Vrthraghna said:
I wouldn't know what you're talking about because I've never had a social circle
Basically this is an anti-simps/anti-cucks thread

I also don't have a social circle anymore because I just fucking hate dealing with people and their bullshit

Luxury

Luxury

Handpill destroyed me
★★★★★
14d 4h 12m
Because they want to reproduce? Of course they are going to take every chance they can to impress a female. The exact same thing would happen on this forum if females were allowed too

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
Luxury said:
The exact same thing would happen on this forum if females were allowed too
And I bet none of the females would give up their pride to date us anyways. Always sucking Chad's cock because every foid online I came across already has a boyfriend

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
7d 21h 24m
Rivetcel said:
I Was In A Discord VC With My Fellow Human Friends And We Were Cracking Jokes And Bantering As Usual . You Know , Just Chillin .

But When A Foid Joins The Discord VC Everyone Except Me Goes Apeshit And Tries Too Hard To Impress The Foid By Putting On A Persona . Sometimes Even Trying To Mock And Make Fun Of Me In Front Of The Foid . It's Not Like They Would Get The Pussy Anyways :blackpill:

I Hate It When This Happens .

It's Like That One Episode From South Park Where Bebe Grows Boobs And Every Boy In The Class Tries To Befriend Her .
don't be daft, they want to fuck her that is why

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
they want to fuck her that is why
They ain't getting any chance though

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

★★★★★
7d 21h 24m
Rivetcel said:
They ain't getting any chance though
no but they THINK they are. (even tho it is not true)

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
no but they THINK they are. (even tho it is not true)
Some normies are blackpilled some aren't

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

★★★★★
7d 21h 24m
Rivetcel said:
Some normies are blackpilled some aren't
eh they are more blackpilled than us. Imagine this: cows by instinct know how to go "moo" its like taking a shit (they are the "normie" cows) Defective cows (incels or cowcels) have to LEARN to go "moo" and by the time they fully learn it is too late. (too old to mate)

Likewise normies instinctively knew how to socialize at 14. But we had to learn by watching autistic redpil videos and by the time we fully learned at the ripe young whipper-snapper age of 25 it was TOO LATE. (Once you hit 25 you are invisible and normies want NOTHING to do with you and only date who they met in uni they don't want to date random men).

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
eh they are more blackpilled than us. Imagine this: cows by instinct know how to go "moo" its like taking a shit (they are the "normie" cows) Defective cows (incels or cowcels) have to LEARN to go "moo" and by the time they fully learn it is too late. (too old to mate)

Likewise normies instinctively knew how to socialize at 14. But we had to learn by watching autistic redpil videos and by the time we fully learned at the ripe young whipper-snapper age of 25 it was TOO LATE. (Once you hit 25 you are invisible and normies want NOTHING to do with you and only date who they met in uni they don't want to date random men).

R

Rivetcel

-
3d 16h 10m
52baldcurryjanitor said:
yep thats me gotta get ready for an exciting day of work on monday mopping floors in curryland
:blackpill:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8