Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do normies associate us with Andrew Tate?

Immolator

Immolator

Luminary
★★★★★
He not even an incel to the slightest extent. He has had sex before and been on dates, and had past girlfriends.

Also He’s not even blackpilled, most of his agenda is random redpill stuff he spews out in podcasts and talk shows.

He grew up from a well off family, is rich with everything, and had to struggle in his life.

I just wanted to take this off my chest I don’t see him anywhere near the same shoes as us. And the find it stupid to see everyone lump us with him.

We both disrespect women. That's about it though.

He's also a nigger, so they are racist :lasereyes:

Because they are low IQ idiots that think being misogynistic equates to being an incel. Incels can be misogynistic but the vast majority of misogynistic people are not incels.

Because they are low IQ idiots that think being misogynistic equates to being an incel. Incels can be misogynistic but the vast majority of misogynistic people are not incels.
Agreed

It’s really stupid that ‘involuntary celibate’ is basically another buzzword to them

Because incel is just another word for misogynist or a person they don’t like. The definition of incel is INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE, INVOLUNTARY CELIBATE. I don’t understand why that’s so fucking hard for people to understand.

Tate is a sexhaving Chadlite millionaire that has yacht sex parties with his sex-slaves. I'm glad that sexhaver is in jail.
He's probably getting railed by Romanian niggers right now :feelsdevil:

Because everyone who says something about women that the collective doesn't like is an evil inkwell man

He not even an incel to the slightest extent. He has had sex before and been on dates, and had past girlfriends.

Also He’s not even blackpilled, most of his agenda is random redpill stuff he spews out in podcasts and talk shows.

He grew up from a well off family, is rich with everything, and had to struggle in his life.

I just wanted to take this off my chest I don’t see him anywhere near the same shoes as us. And the find it stupid to see everyone lump us with him.
all misogyny = incel according to normies

He hate duh wimmins so he an inkler :soy:

anyone that isn't feminist is an incel

Disrespecting women is such a foreign concept to them that it becomes our defining characteristic and no distinction is made between us.

He’s a little blackpilled, he made a streamer lose weight and said, he shouldn’t go to a certain country for vacation, because he looks like a victim, so he would probably get robbed

Because journalist first adopted the erroneous belief that all (or almost all) incels are misogynistic, then equated misogyny with being an incel.

Anthing misogynist is automatically considered "incel" according to ignorant reddit faggots.

Misogyny is a normie sexhaver trait. Their favorite rapper is a misognist, it is promoted heavily in hip hop culture and you will never hear a word about it on IT. I dare anyone to create a thread on IT corrilating misogyny in hip hop and the mental effects it has on black youth.

The reason why fuckers like to asociate us with Tate is because if were not with them, were againts em.

Andrew Tate is a simp.

Normies associate everything bad to incel, even shit that doesn’t make sense like calling tate an incel.

How can tate be an incel when he’s a ok-tier chad with of slave girls in his basement.

Andrew Tate = bad
Incel = bad

If Andrew Tate == Incel:
while Andrew Tate == Incel:
print('Incel Andrew Tate same')

Last edited:
They also cant recognize the fact that redpill ideas are actually closer to bluepill ideas than they arre to blackpill.

But so do many people here, so idrc

Because some stupid guys trait him like father

No lie, I kept getting bashed on Kiwifarms and SaSu for defending Tate. And they literally keep associating him with the incels. Maybe he is speaking for us, though considering how some of us view him in a negative light. But to me, I see him as a beacon who'll guide us out of the pit and help us ascend. It is partially why I got banned, the real reason is that I was being "transphobic" and the admin decided to target me, but that's not my point.

The point is that the narrative about him is a lie, and anyone who calls him an incel or a misogynist are basically degenerate NPCs. The things he say about us is merely criticism. He knows we're in a shitty position, but he also wants us to become responsible and rise above it.

He's part of the reason I can no longer fall back into depression, and developed the mental fortitude.... Hell... I even found God after all these years.

Last edited:
No lie, I kept getting bashed on Kiwifarms and SaSu for defending Tate. And they literally keep associating him with the incels. Maybe he is speaking for us, though considering how some of us view him in a negative light. But to me, I see him as a beacon who'll guide us out of the pit and help us ascend. It is partially why I got banned, the real reason is that I was being "transphobic" and the admin decided to target me, but that's not my point.
I don’t see anything positive out of him tbh, he looks like another redpill bs grifter who managed to become very successful and got away with it.
The point is that the narrative about him is a lie, and anyone who calls him an incel or a misogynist are basically degenerate NPCs. The things he say about us is merely criticism. He knows we're in a shitty position, but he also wants us to become responsible and rise above it.
Pretty much, normies who associate us with are pure shallow I wouldn’t take them seriously .

Maybe you’re right about the part where he want us to better ourselves as an individual, but the outcomes are different for everyone, not everyone is gonna get the results they’ve hoped for.
He's part of the reason I can no longer fall back into depression, and developed the mental fortitude.... Hell... I even found God after all these years.
Impressive. That’s good to know you managed to find light in within brocel, good for you. :feelsautistic:

I don’t see anything positive out of him tbh, he looks like another redpill bs grifter who managed to become very successful and got away with it.
To a degree, I can see where you're coming from with the whole webcam business; I'm a little conflicted about it, especially considering how I once got scammed from a Russian dating site, where the chick's on camera weren't the ones to be typing. At the same time, the guy saw opportunity and took it. But that's just the master morality talking. If I were like him, I might've done it, so... I can't moralfag on this one. But I might as well consider that as his core message; the dude and his brothers started off broke, only able to eat scraps from KFC, rice, canned beans, and... peas, calling it "Flavor". Then the two brothers just brought themselves up.
Pretty much, normies who associate us with are pure shallow I wouldn’t take them seriously .
Advice taken.
Maybe you’re right about the part where he want us to better ourselves as an individual, but the outcomes are different for everyone, not everyone is gonna get the results they’ve hoped for.
Agreed. It's very unlikely we can have that same lifestyle, especially without selling our souls. But one thing I took note in one of his podcast was that success is relative. What works for him is different from what works the likes of us individuals.

You don't have to become a millionaire, you don't have to have power, you don't even have to become famous. Though, it does bring benefit. The only thing that matters is whether we enjoy what we do... like hobbies and shit. Think of it like Godot's monologue about "sparks".

View: https://youtu.be/914Syls4Ejw

Impressive. That’s good to know you managed to find light in within brocel, good for you. :feelsautistic:
Thanks, man! Hope one day you find yours as well, if it's possible.

Last edited:
Women call whoever they dont like incel to hurt their egos