Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Why do normies and especially foids take pictures of their food?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
What's so special about food that you are taking a picture of it and sharing it on social media?

@WithoutMe I want to hear thoughts on that from the best chef on .co

Because they see famous people doing it

they need to prove to other soys that they're at least not homeless or NEET and that they can afford food, otherwise other soys will chastise them for not paying taxes to the gov

I think it’s just a flex like : “Look at how much better the food I’m eating looks compared to whatever the fuck you’re eating!”

ya know, like literally all of social media

to post on social media for validation, what else

they have a dopamine rush from the likes and they are talentless and it is easy to buy something and take a picture with your phone

Because they're boring and have nothing better to do. Or it's a dumb way to socialize. I've always pondered this shit, because I'm autistic, and have no idea why people do what they do. It's mystifying.

Because they have nothing to say

Because they like the good looking food. Like cakes. Cakes looks delicious... Have you ever seen a foid taken a picture of a fuckin chicken stew?

Food is hard to make and nice to look at so many people enjoy seeing and sharing pictures of food.
Mount Saint Elias IQ
Peppered toast.
View attachment 182183
Just lol

Just camp bro! Women love campers!

I think they want status
"Oh, look at what I'm eating, I'm so cool and trendy"

Because they want to brag
full

I think they want status
"Oh, look at what I'm eating, I'm so cool and trendy"
Did the guy in your avi do the same and post this picture on social media?

14577.jpg

It's a brag competition, just like which foid fucked the hottest Chad

Just camp bro! Women love campers!

I will camp females. I also should take pictures of my Chad meals and post it here in order to show of how to eat brutally.

Did the guy in your avi do the same and post this picture on social media?

14577.jpg
Kekd at the thought of him posting this in the same manner normies post food pics. I don't remember where I found this pic but it wasn't his personal account, idk who the man is.

Last edited:
I will camp females. I also should take pictures of my Chad meals and post it here in order to show of how to eat brutally.
giphy.gif

Kekd at the thought of him posting this in the same manner normies post food pics. I don't remember where I found this pic but it wasn't his personal account, idk who the man is.
Yes, I was mostly joking ngl, he is probably a truecel without social media and similar stuff

To tell everyone I ate expensive shit of course.

You jelly?

They want to food mog friends on internet.

They're dummies

I think it’s just a flex like : “Look at how much better the food I’m eating looks compared to whatever the fuck you’re eating!”

ya know, like literally all of social media
It's an indirect money mog