Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do normies always blame the victim who went ER? (Read disclaimer)

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
(Disclaimer: I do not condone any acts of violence because they would heavily go against my morals and ethics and I would never condone any acts of violence against anyone no matter who they are because human life and life it self is precious and no one should ever harm it, I am simply asking a question out of curiosity about the hypocrisy of the regular people or “normies” and how they’d rather blame someone than fix the root of the problem)

For example let’s say a bullied guy goes ER (I do not condone it, read disclaimer.) on his bullies because of years of bullying, abuse, and trauma and finally gets his revenge. Why do the normies advocate for death for the poor guy who went ER? Do they not see that if they had intervened or at least been there for the bullied guy he wouldn’t have done what did? Do they not understand the lengths of suffering he had to go through to preform this horrific act? Maybe instead of blaming him and they fixed their stupid cucked soyciety incidents like people going ER wouldn’t happen. Just a thought. (again, I do not condone acts of violence or think there is anything that can excuse such acts I’m simply pointing out the hypocrisy of the average people aka normies and I once again ask you to read the disclaimer.)

Last edited:
Water is wet question with water is wet answers

they only follow what the media tells them
Yea ironically they say we have no empathy while their the ones crying over the fact that a 19 year old kid didn't get the death penalty as if It's some horrific mass tragedy. I can get why they feel the way they do, and If that happened to someone I love I would feel the need for justice to be dealt as well, but I actually have empathy and I can understand that the guy who wronged me probably had bad life circumstances.

Just the way humans work. Easier to label the occasional male who acts out as crazy, than to deal with what causes them to do so.

I condone acts of violence (in video game)

Tbh, I'm not sure that normies will be against killing the actual bullies.

Normies will blame men for everything and make excuses for foids over everything. Foids can kill their own children after already being born and will be blamed on postpartum depression. There’s been way more incidents of that happening than ERs yet you don’t hear about any psycho child killer epidemic.

Normies will blame men for everything and make excuses for foids over everything. Foids can kill their own children after already being born and will be blamed on postpartum depression. There’s been way more incidents of that happening than ERs yet you don’t hear about any psycho child killer epidemic.
Right. I love how they use the excuse that the fetus is just a clump of cells like they themselves aren't.

20221124 150024

They always call a mother who killed her own children due to postpartum depression as a victim to her own mental illness.

They've never been the victim so don't care & assume someone that is; somehow earned it.

Why do the normies advocate for death for the poor guy who went ER? Do they not see that if they had intervened or at least been there for the bullied guy he wouldn’t have done what did?
normies are the bullies. you are the evil outcast. anything done against outcasts no matter how cruel is justified in their minds.

normies really like bullying incels