Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do normgroids go so apeshit over age gaps?

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Officer
★★★
is there a single non-cucked argument on why older men dating younger women is morally wrong?

Why do you like trannies and femboys?

a 32yo man dating a 19yo foid is pedophilia for normies but a furry faggot grooming literal kids on discord is not

It’s usually artificial celeb drama slop

The foids that complain about this are 5”0 and they’re chad bfs are 6”4 and they call the chad bf “daddy”

Niggas are freaks

It’s usually artificial celeb drama slop

The foids that complain about this are 5”0 and they’re chad bfs are 6”4 and they call the chad bf “daddy”

Niggas are freaks
they also see no problem in being foids highly promiscuous

they support everything that is morally wrong in modern soyciety and have the audacity to talk about morality

You said in a previous post you couldn't even get with trannies or femboys. What did you mean by that?
it meant that my inceldom is so severe that even mentally ill freaks that fucks anything finds me repulsive

because they are retards that lack critical thinking skills
what do you expect out of normshits

is there a single non-cucked argument on why older men dating younger women is morally wrong?
There isnt, it's just post-wall, old and saggy, ran-through roasties insecure about being mogged by tight fertile young cunny. Plus their simp husbands and betabuxes coping that all they could get is flappy roast beef

Because they've been told to.

They always talk about maturity and different life stages, but they fail to realize that not every person is the same. I’ve seen 40 year olds that act like teenagers.