Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do my pubes smell like piss?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dfm9x7/am_i_doing_something_wrong_hygiene_wise_why_do_my/

The issue is they stink. I shower daily and make sure to wash my pubic hair throughly with soap. When I pee, some gets on my pubes, resulting in a smell accumulating throughout the day. I use wet wipes but it hasn’t made a difference. Is this just what it’s like having untamed pubic hair or is there some hygiene secret I’m missing? I feel nasty and unhygienic.

:lul:

Nerd Sniffing GIF

She needs to take more showers. Simple solution

I never even thought about this. For centuries women have just been walking around with wet peed-on public hair like it's normal.

Everything - menstrual blood, pee, bacteria (extremely common for women to get bacterial or yeast infections - for men, extremely rare) - just matted together with public hair.

Truly disgusting creatures living among us.

Is nasty and unhygienic. Feels nasty and unhygienic.
Sounds about right

I never even thought about this. For centuries women have just been walking around with wet peed-on public hair like it's normal.

Everything - menstrual blood, pee, bacteria (extremely common for women to get bacterial or yeast infections - for men, extremely rare) - just matted together with public hair.

Truly disgusting creatures living among us.
They had to have trimmed that shit right? RIGHT?!

Maybe that's why the faggy pseudo sex of oral has exploded recently. Ain't nobody putting their nose there back in the dark ages, it'd outright fucking KILL you.

Shave you dirty whore
This. Everyone should shave their pubes off, you'll sweat less and smell less. Also you don't need to scratch your crotch as often which is a blessing to be honest.
Before I stayed shaving my pubes I scratched my balls 10s of times every day, nowadays it's like one per week.