Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Do My Posts Seem Autistic?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I have spent some time analyzing my posts, it seems there's something off about the wording. I am unable to figure out exactly what it is. Your input is welcome.

Is ok, you better care about size of your dick, is he long enough?

you're ok.
stop being paranoid and self-centered nobody gives a shit about your autism

you're ok.
stop being paranoid and self-centered nobody gives a shit about your autism
I am not making this post for validation, I simply want constructive advice on how I can improve my writing.

The only thing autistic bout u is overanalizing urself .i litterally find nothing wrong with ur posts

Most of my posts are literally just gathering data to make a general consensus of the site's members, that's the best way to familiarize yourself with other incel's thoughts and beliefs.

I am not making this post for validation, I simply want constructive advice on how I can improve my writing.
Be more expressive I'd say. Try more exclamation marks! And pepes :feelsYall::feelshehe::feelzez::feelshmm::feelsugh:

@Incellectual can you help him out?

My posts are trash too, don't worry.
Read an english book, grammar rules, or something.

Ngl I kinda picture you looking like your avi.

I have spent some time analyzing my posts, it seems there's something off about the wording. I am unable to figure out exactly what it is. Your input is welcome.

I skimmed through some of your messages and they seem fine to me. Are you a native English speaker?

Bec. you are autistic OP.

It's because of your avi.

I'm not joking. Avi Halo/Failo is EVERYTHING

The curry in your Avi makes you seem retarded

Because you are autistic

you are okay to me bro

your avi has something do with it, but overall your messages look fine to me

We are all mentally damaged here to some degree

Ur not the only one mine's also are :feelstastyman:

I don't even think they seem autistic tbh. You have mentioned that you're autistic but your posts seem normal

You're too formal

Your autism is showing.

I have spent some time analyzing my posts, it seems there's something off about the wording. I am unable to figure out exactly what it is.

Because they are