Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do muslim foids get away with trashing muslim men.

I

islamicincel

Veteran
Are they no longer scared wtf is going on.

I remember a few years ago I saw a documentary of some muslim slut modeling contestant getting death threats.

Now in 2020 muslim foids are posting stuff about getting railed by white guys without any consequences.

The world (even the alt-right) worships ethnic women.

I remember a few years ago I saw a documentary of some muslim slut modeling contestant getting death threats.

Now in 2020 muslim foids are posting stuff about getting railed by white guys without any consequences.

Most of those muslim foids don't live in the Middle East so that would make sense. A Muslim man tries to do anything to a Muslim-hating foid and there will be consequences, unlike Saudi Arabia or Iran or wherever where if a foid even showed her forearm she gets her back whipped.

Are the Muslim foids in the Middle East? Surely not the Middle East is still pretty based. I’m guessing they live in the cucked democracy countries

Are the Muslim foids in the Middle East? Surely not the Middle East is still pretty based. I’m guessing they live in the cucked democracy countries

I'm talking about the western muslim foids

No its diaspora whores.

However, when you have a father and three older brothers, such as w my sisters, it's easier to keep them in line

I figured. This is why Arabs shouldn’t move to cucked western countries. Their foids will get out of control and become whores. My condolences to her family for being related to such a disgrace
No its diaspora whores.

However, when you have a father and three older brothers, such as w my sisters, it's easier to keep them in line
Cope they will still become whores when they are 18. Atleast they won’t do it while they are jb.

Last edited:
Cuz all of the based sunni salafi ones in the west migeated and died for alqaeda, isis

No its diaspora whores.

Hoejabis.

I remember a few years ago I saw a documentary of some islamic slut modeling contestant getting death threats.

Now in 2020 islamic foids are posting stuff about getting railed by white guys without any consequences.
Fixed a few typos there for you. Also, you can thank the west for that. Soyciety encourages them to be degenerate, and Islamic men altogether are also becoming very soy. The other day, I saw a Turkish family of four walking together; two parents and their kids, a daughter and a son. The daughter was in her teens and she wore skinny jeans and I could see that she had a big ass. The son was still prepubescent. Just lol at being the type of parents to let your daughter dress like that. Also, I saw a Moroccan femorrhoid wearing hijab with her mother, whom was dressed the way they should be. The femorrhoid was wearing leggings and you could see her ass. Now, the only reason I remember this is because man, her ass was disgustingly square. Not even a good ass. At least make sure you got a good ass to show off if you decide to be a degenerate cunt like that Turkish femorrhoid.

Everyone is getting more cucked, even Muslims. Saudi Arabia even allowed foids to drive, astagfirullah. They will now drive to Chad to get fucked.

Would be nice karma to see the Western cuckoldry inflitrate the muslims that flooded our lands.

Women are allowed to send pictures of men getting castrated on twitter but if we show foids getting brutalized we gotta move to the dark web

Because sandniggers are not practicing stoning enough.

TBF Muslim foids should have a voice, Muslim men have mistreated foids for far too long, and keep coping if u think it has made any difference, it's just led to sandniggers being low IQ Neanderthals who THINK they're women are any different.

Jfl at thinking they are any different from mayo, noodle, currywhores

TBF Muslim foids should have a voice, Muslim men have mistreated foids for far too long, and keep coping if u think it has made any difference, it's just led to sandniggers being low IQ Neanderthals who THINK they're women are any different.

Jfl at thinking they are any different from mayo, noodle, currywhores
Tbh.
Most islamfoids are forced and they would rather be influenced by the west and be a whore sucking chads dick 7/24 instead of being a religious sandfoid. Good observation.

because they are foids