Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do mothers want their sons to be "gentlemen"

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
It seems like all mothers encourage their sons to be soft/weak/beta and repress emotions such as anger and aggressive. Do they know how much they are fucking them over in the long run by encouraging beta male traits. Whats so bad about a strong masculine son who expresses their emotions the way they want to. Im so glad I stopped listening to my mom at a certain age and started looking to my peers on how to act, unfortunately the damage has already been done

Because  what you consider " beta " are traits of civilised men. Men who build nations that last for centuries, millenaries.

" Alphas " , on the other hands, are stupid brutes who get quickly enslaved by civilised nation.

highschoolcel said:
Because  what you consider " beta " are traits of civilised men. Men who build nations that last for centuries, millenaries.

" Alphas " , on the other hands, are stupid brutes who get quickly enslaved by civilised nation.

cope

Our folks tend to be Boomers/GenX, so they still believe in the Blue Pill, as hypergamy didn't explode until the 2000-10s.

It's over for Millennials/GenZ though. Hypergamy and inceldom screwed us royally.

These basic questions are answered in r/trp for newbies

Females want males to provide for them. Everything your mother did for you when you were younger, she expects that to be repaid and more when she needs it at an advanced age. She wants to play with your grandchildren while you do all the dirty work, like she had to do.

She's also likely oblivious to how different life is compared to when she was younger.

highschoolcel said:

That's an antiquated view. Intelligence isn't a beta attribute.

Popbob said:

It depends. Today white women are fucking Tyrone exclusively. Tyrone is chadder than Chad because of better body built and bigger dick. White men are cucked now. But, centuries ago, those pale weak guys could exterminate all black race and Tyrones by the help of superior technology. Civilization is a thing too, what makes wolves dangerous is they live as packs. A group of disciplined, civilized men with common purpose can do unimaginable things ie Roman empire. But, these days Jewish economical system is a chain for all men.

Because women don't understand women. They think other women are not like themselves. Same reason why females often say "I'm sure you'll find the right person soon [not me but someone else]."

Because they came from a time period before degeneracy.

by "gentlemen" they quite literally mean white knights. chivalry is cuckoldry. why would you open a door for a woman and not a man?

Popbob said:
It seems like all mothers encourage their sons to be soft/weak/beta and repress emotions such as anger and aggressive. Do they know how much they are fucking them over in the long run by encouraging beta male traits. Whats so bad about a strong masculine son who expresses their emotions the way they want to. Im so glad I stopped listening to my mom at a certain age and started looking to my peers on how to act, unfortunately the damage has already been done

It's a shit test. Never take shit from anyone. Most importantly your mom. Women cannot raise men.

Tbh I would like for my son to be a gentleman and to kiss me and be attracted to me*. It is a weird mixture of motherly love and wanting to be treated like a Goddess. A lot of sons ideally should love their mothers like goddesses,but a lot of mothers are unworthy.
*if I was a real attractive female

spergcel said:
Because women don't understand women. They think other women are not like themselves. Same reason why females often say "I'm sure you'll find the right person soon [not me but someone else]."

This. They go after bad guys, tries to turn them into good guys, get bored if they succeed and go after another bad guy. But I think they fail to understand this and genuinely think they and other women just want a good guy. 

Maybe they do it because they want grandchildren, but I actually think they generally love their sons and wants to help them, but just aren´t able to.