Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do mothers pressure us to go to university?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This will by my fourth major ffs still couldn’t finish any of it cuz I was very depressed and ostracized

Why can’t my family especially mother cannot understand this and pressure me to live through hell ? I just want to be left alone for ever

She pressured me for medicine then for engineering now for any other shit

I can’t do this bs and I never wanted

that's the way they cope with having an ugly son. If you're ugly at least you can be a 'someone'

that's the way they cope with having an ugly son. If you're ugly at least you can be a 'someone'
Yeah but can’t they see that I cannot do this shit? This is my fourth try ffs and still this sick mom pressures me

This will by my fourth major ffs still couldn’t finish any of it cuz I was very depressed and ostracized

Why can’t my family especially mother cannot understand this and pressure me to live through hell ? I just want to be left alone for ever

Be honest with her, tell her you won't be contributing to the society unless you get your dick wet(or whatever you want) like every other useless social media eater.

because it is needed to have a stable income, to be able, endure it

Because it gets u a job. U are not mark Zuckerberg so just suck it up and stay in college if u want to make something of your live.

They only use you as an object of value they can brag about and show to everybody
If you aren't born with the right genes, they'll force you to compensate hard with academics, so people won't think your parents are failures

Yes. They get extra mother points if their spawn gets a degree

mostly because it is the old one and true way of making money and i'm sure you are poor just like me and if statistics have any truth to them over the course of a lifetime a person with a degree makes around 1 million more than a person who doesn't have a degree

take it from an oldcel: been working jobs 20 years. i've had a few instances where i had the experience. my bosses liked me but they couldn't give me the job promotion because i didn't have a degree. they even insisted if i just get an associate's they would try and work something out with me but most wanted me to have a 4 year degree in something. i'm unable to do school. we probably have the same story in that going to college with young good looking people that have fun all the time isn't my cup of tea and makes me fall deeper into misery so i had to leave. it's not an environment i fit in or thrive in. but the reality is by not getting a degree at all a lot of people overlook my resumes because i'm simply not "educated" enough

(oh and also 90% of the time it is so they can say they have a son who graduated college to brag to their friends about. it's up to 99% in mother's cases because mothers want to brag about their kids to everybody. want to know what my mom brags to others about, about me? Nothing. I've heard her speak on the phone. she redirects the conversation back to their kids and totally skips me. because she has nothing good to say about me and is ashamed of me. if you want to make your mom happy, even for superficial reasons, you need to get a college degree as sad as it is to say :fuk:)

over the course of a lifetime a person with a degree makes around 1 million more than a person who doesn't have a degree
good looking, people that are NT, bluepilled folk, etc are ojnes who make it through college, which are the exact people that are given jobs

couldn't give me the job promotion because i didn't have a degree
if you were NT chad you would be given the position. stop coping. degrees are for bluepillers, NT, foids, and chads.

Have you considering learning a trade and going for a bluecollar job just to pay for your living and be done with it? I'd never go to university again and if I could I'd never gotten a degree in the first place.

Boomers still think degree = automatic job and money. Also they’ll think you be able to get laid and get gf because it was almost guaranteed in their day unless you were a trucel 1/10

I’M DONE WITH THIS SHIT

She's cucked into believing that university degree will guarantee success. Most parents don't know that colleges and universities are liberal cesspools where only the basketball players get ALL of the pussies

moneymaxxing is real

Because it gets u a job. U are not mark Zuckerberg so just suck it up and stay in college if u want to make something of your live.
Again for fucking once I can’t do it ffs I’m trying so hard but its no use

mostly because it is the old one and true way of making money and i'm sure you are poor just like me and if statistics have any truth to them over the course of a lifetime a person with a degree makes around 1 million more than a person who doesn't have a degree

take it from an oldcel: been working jobs 20 years. i've had a few instances where i had the experience. my bosses liked me but they couldn't give me the job promotion because i didn't have a degree. they even insisted if i just get an associate's they would try and work something out with me but most wanted me to have a 4 year degree in something. i'm unable to do school. we probably have the same story in that going to college with young good looking people that have fun all the time isn't my cup of tea and makes me fall deeper into misery so i had to leave. it's not an environment i fit in or thrive in. but the reality is by not getting a degree at all a lot of people overlook my resumes because i'm simply not "educated" enough

(oh and also 90% of the time it is so they can say they have a son who graduated college to brag to their friends about. it's up to 99% in mother's cases because mothers want to brag about their kids to everybody. want to know what my mom brags to others about, about me? Nothing. I've heard her speak on the phone. she redirects the conversation back to their kids and totally skips me. because she has nothing good to say about me and is ashamed of me. if you want to make your mom happy, even for superficial reasons, you need to get a college degree as sad as it is to say :fuk:)
I wish I had the power to do that ,fucking shit

Kendi nesillerindeki gibi sanıyorlar. Ben mesela yazılım mühendisliği okuyacağım bu sene ama bir şeyler üretmezsen bi sikime yaramaz o bölüm. Onlar; bölümü bitirince işin hazır, paran hazır, seninle evlencek karın hazır sanıyorlar.

Last edited:
she keeps telling me to sign up for more classes when I'm getting through them by a pins head
they want us to start pr0doocing while being completely ignorant of our fucked up mental state from years of loneliness that keeps us from having any motivation

Last edited:
she keeps telling me to sign up for more classes when I'm getting through them by a pins head
they want us to start pr0doocing while being completely ignorant of our fucked up mental state from years of loneliness that keeps us from having any motivation
Yeah this is true

Kendi nesillerindeki gibi sanıyorlar. Ben mesela yazılım mühendisliği okuyacağım bu sene ama bir şeyler üretmezsen bi sikime yaramaz o bölüm. Onlar; bölümü bitirince işin hazır, paran hazır, seninle evlencek karın hazır sanıyorlar.
You shouldn’t go for stem it’s over the top and it is not worth it

Have you considering learning a trade and going for a bluecollar job just to pay for your living and be done with it? I'd never go to university again and if I could I'd never gotten a degree in the first place.
Yeah I see,I don’t really want to do anything at all

good looking, people that are NT, bluepilled folk, etc are ojnes who make it through college, which are the exact people that are given jobs

if you were NT chad you would be given the position. stop coping. degrees are for bluepillers, NT, foids, and chads.
Possible

if you want to make your mom happy, even for superficial reasons, you need to get a college degree as sad as it is to say
What if I can’t do it? It’s not that you can do the shit if you want to

What if I can’t do it? It’s not that you can do the shit if you want to
Who cares about what your cunt mom wants dude just take one class per semester online or get a fucking job 2 days a week either thing will make her fuck off

Who cares about what your cunt mom wants dude just take one class per semester online or get a fucking job 2 days a week either thing will make her fuck off
LOL hopefully I’ll do that, also the work conditions here in Turkey are much much different than abroad, possibly the worst conditions after China, even medicine degrees work 24+ hours a day non stop
For whatever reason and they commit suicide or die by accident

So its much Much terrific overall

because it is needed to have a stable income, to be able, endure it
Dude where do you live ffs?? What stable income?

Job for being a slave

LOL hopefully I’ll do that, also the work conditions here in Turkey are much much different than abroad, possibly the worst conditions after China, even medicine degrees work 24+ hours a day non stop
For whatever reason and they commit suicide or die by accident

So its much Much terrific overall
Work at a gas station / food market and say you can only work part time. Then you can tell your cunt mom youre working then you can either not do school at all or get away with only 1 class per semester

TThnk god
Work at a gas station / food market and say you can only work part time. Then you can tell your cunt mom youre working then you can either not do school at all or get away with only 1 class per semester
Thank likely fictional god I graduated

I already passed more than half of courses but can’t do it no more , I’ll start again and again for the fourth time now

cause richcel>>>>>>>>poorcel. I've grown up poor and I wouldn't want to go back there again

big truth.

no degree on its own isn't enough. u need good gpa like 3.0+ and internships if possible nowadays. too much competition for degree alone to mean anything
Are u fucking kidding me ? I barely have 2 gpa ,I can’t do any good

Dude why does fucking gpa matter if you have degree
doesn't fully matter but around like 1/4-1/3 companies care. for rest just don't mention gpa unless they force you

doesn't fully matter but around like 1/4-1/3 companies care. for rest just don't mention gpa unless they force you
Yeah I’llprobably work in a local place if I ever graduate