Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do most jobs require a drivers license?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Even the ones where you are stationed at the same place like a factory or a cemetery. It's bullshit and useless.

I worked at a factory for many years without a license but my boss was too senile to realize i didn't have one. I'm currently job hunting and all the ads says i need a license.

In my country your driver's license is kinda the default standard ID card that everyone trusts and uses as a proxy for an official birth certificate in most official situations.

no dl=huge manchild failo

no dl=huge manchild failo
I would only need it to pick up my kids at the kindergarten, if i had any. I just don't see a point of it otherwise. It costs plenty of money.

I would only need it to pick up my kids at the kindergarten, if i had any. I just don't see a point of it otherwise. It costs plenty of money.
It offers a great deal of freedom and opportunities, not everyone lives in a big city. Even if you do, public transportation isn't always inexpensive or reliable.

If you're jobless at the moment anyway, you probably will have enough time to invest in this.
Getting a licence makes your life easier.
Why jobs require it? They might need you to drive a company car or something, but you're right, some places require it even if it's obviously useless for them.

It's part of the NPC zombie "culture". It's hilarious that 18 yo (in Europe) girls
get to drive cars kek :feelskek::feelsclown:

Even the ones where you are stationed at the same place like a factory or a cemetery. It's bullshit and useless.

I worked at a factory for many years without a license but my boss was too senile to realize i didn't have one. I'm currently job hunting and all the ads says i need a license.
For identification purposes mostly, if you present an alternative form of identification so long as it is official it works much the same. :feelsjuice: