Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do mods allow faggots on here?

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
Fagg

Favgyfagg

Fagggott

I've been keeping an eye on this faggot. And I knew it. It's always these "I jerk off" faggs. Fucking ragefuel

Youre schizophrenic

[IMG alt="joergenson"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/56/56192.jpg?1693345503[/IMG]

joergenson

Veteran​

★★★★★
JoinedAug 27, 2023

get rid of faggots

get rid of faggots
How is the person in the post a faggot? Just seems like someone coping with cooming all day (we’ve all been there sadly).

How is the person in the post a faggot? Just seems like someone coping with cooming all day (we’ve all been there sadly).
I never said that lol I didn’t even read the op

What straight man comes to an all men forum and talk about jerking his dick of all the time? Then on top of that he decides to private message me out of nowhere. Straight up faggot material

i just realized that i want to eat one big ass pizza for dinner today

mods do let faggots in here but this guy just seems like an autist

I never said that lol I didn’t even read the op
Over for “just reading the title” cels

What straight man comes to an all men forum and talk about jerking his dick of all the time? Then on top of that he decides to private message me out of nowhere. Straight up faggot material
Coomer brain rot. @AsakuraHao moment

Mogs me for having people interact with you

Hentaimaxxing doesn't make you a fag.

Lol he posted two pics what do u expect of me?
Even in long posts I read the first paragraph usually, and then skim the rest if I’m being lazy.

Just a coomer degenerate.