Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do modern christians ignore 1 Timothy 2:11-12

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
1 Timothy 2:11-12
11 A womana must learn in quietness and full submissiveness. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or exercise authority over a man;b she is to remain quiet.

21st century Christians routinely ignore this passage

Because they love cuckoldry

Ofcourse they ignore it as it doesn't fit their narrative. No point in being religious in the modern world anyways. Back in the days religion provided a set of principles for the average person to abide by, a structure... and it worked. Wether you believe in God or not, denying that religion is a necessity is delusion.

Because they’re not Christians

Because church is barely holding on as it is, as most people try to be "progressive" and despise it

Because they’re not Christians
Thank you! Grinds my gears seeing all these feminist liberal “Christians” that don’t follow what the Bible says. Gods word is gospel, it doesn’t change based on pop culture or the time period or anything.

The Catholic “Mary” worshipers are the worst.

Thank you! Grinds my gears seeing all these feminist liberal “Christians” that don’t follow what the Bible says. Gods word is gospel, it doesn’t change based on pop culture or the time period or anything.

Right. They’re New Age if anything, not Christians lol.
The Catholic “Mary” worshipers are the worst.

They are ngl.

modern christians piss on everything

i once brought this to foid pastor, she told me that this doesnt apply nowadays.

Then I proceeded to drop out of that cucked religion.

Jews largely direct how the Christian religion (and basically everything else operates) in this sick society.

Since your verse conflicts with their politically correct agenda OP it is considered by them to be obsolete in the modern world hence female preachers now existing.

If it somehow suited the Jew's agenda for Christianity to be absolutely militant about it's rule set once again it would be but since it doesn't suit the Weimar Republic 2.0 Frankfurt School agenda for white western societal collapse its simply not going to happen.

"Is it good for the Jews?" is basically the only question anyone needs to ask if they want to know why this or that is implemented in the formerly all white western society these days.

Because they're virtue signaling cucks. Legit modern Christianity the whole bases of the religion is now virtue signaling...

They cherry pick parts of the bible to suit their agenda.

They ignore this too.

Leviticus 20:13

13“ ‘If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

This is why I’m not religious, I just follow the teachings of the prophets and Jesus Christ. Modern Christianity has become so liberal that it’s ineffective as a religion. Of course the Bible says that this must happen, otherwise the Anti-Christ can not seize power. Only a remnants will continue to believe through the Great Tribulation

Revelations 3:15-21

15 “ ‘I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! 16 So, because you are lukewarm, and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth. 17 For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. 18 I counsel you to buy from me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. 19 Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and eat with him, and he with me. 21 The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

The Church is lukewarm on God to try to appease liberals, but Jesus will spit them out and disown them.

Matthew 6:24

"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”

The Church is appeasing liberals to keep the tithes coming in, they serve money over God.

the church and religion can go and get fucked just a bunch of pedos in robes

If you quoted that to 99% of women that declare themselves as Christian they would call you an evil misogynist.

Females are god now.

No religion survives radical opposition to prevailing political doctrines. Christianity's lasted 2000 years because it can "cut deals" with the societies it occupies.

No religion survives radical opposition to prevailing political doctrines. Christianity's lasted 2000 years because it can "cut deals" with the societies it occupies.

it’s not Christianity tho

I'm not making any claims on that point.

OP asked "why" this happens.
Fair, but all OP news to know is that they’re modern day pagans / New Agism, not real Christians tbh