Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News why do middle easterns move to the united states instead of europe?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
for a few weeks now I have seen hundreds of migrants heading to the united states, most of them are from the middle east and many Africans (I guess they are Africans because of their strange language :V)

i never expected to see people from those countries in my shitty/third world/dangerous neighborhood. i never saw so many of them in my life either, usually the migrants I see are central american, but this time they come from other continents.

so i wonder why they try to cross the border through mexico instead of crossing to europe which is closer and safer??

LAND OF OPPORTUNITY BABEY!!!!!

Many of them already do go to Europe. Maybe the European countries don't have enough capacity, so the excess are being shipped off to the USA. Not sure.

no.
america bombared the whole middle east
take them all mutt

because yuropoor meme isn't too far fetched from reality

What are you talking about, there are nearly 0 sandniggers in the USA, meanwhile there are 10s of millions sandniggers in Europe

Because the USA is the best country.

Better question is why do they even move to a western country? Qatar or the UAE are all rich first world countries which speak their language and don't have nearly as much degeneracy. Hell even Saudi Arabia is a decent choice and economically is pretty competitive with a lot of western nations. Brunei isn't a horrible choice either if you are willing to learn malay but then if you're going to western Europe odds are you're being forced to learn a new language either way.

Last edited:
Better question is why do they even move to a western country? Qatar or the UAE are all rich first world countries which speak their language and don't have nearly as much degeneracy. Hell even Saudi Arabia is a decent choice and economically is pretty competitive with a lot of western nations. Brunei isn't a horrible choice either if you are willing to learn malay but then if you're going to western Europe odds are you're being forced to learn a new language either way.
They want to rape white women or they understand that countries with lots of white people tend to be better places to live lol

They want to rape white women or they understand that countries with lots of white people tend to be better places to live lol
Probably more the former the latter id say isn't necessarily the case as the examples I used are objectively wealthier than most white nations

Probably more the former the latter id say isn't necessarily the case as the examples I used are objectively wealthier than most white nations
Because Arab oil states don't give nigs and other ethnics free shit and make them a protected class that is worshiped by Government agencies and all the media.
Oil states are good if you are a natural citizen or some oligarch not for anyone else.

Because Arab oil states don't give nigs and other ethnics free shit and make them a protected class that is worshiped by Government agencies and all the media.
Oil states are good if you are a natural citizen or some oligarch not for anyone else.
True but we where not talking about niggers and quite frankly having to suffer the presence of the average western toilet or have the state try to shove faggotry down my throat wouldn't be worth the trade off in my eyes if it were an Arab. Also see average GDP per capita or home ownership rates. At this point most of the west has less of a middle class than a lot of the examples I used. @MiSKiRaT anyway you're a Saudi citizen why don't you chime in.

Even in rich Arab countries they have Islamic laws and stuff so people can’t be as degenerate. Maybe that’s another appealing thing about western countries to them.

Even in rich Arab countries they have Islamic laws and stuff so people can’t be as degenerate. Maybe that’s another appealing thing about western countries to them.
You'd think that would be off-putting more often than not. After all how many people really want to see landwhales with a chip on their shoulder or men in dresses or used needles on the ground?

You'd think that would be off-putting more often than not. After all how many people really want to see landwhales with a chip on their shoulder or men in dresses or used needles on the ground?
If you’re a druggie in Afghanistan you’re going to have a better time being a druggie in Europe.

for a few weeks now I have seen hundreds of migrants heading to the united states, most of them are from the middle east and many Africans (I guess they are Africans because of their strange language :V)

i never expected to see people from those countries in my shitty/third world/dangerous neighborhood. i never saw so many of them in my life either, usually the migrants I see are central american, but this time they come from other continents.

so i wonder why they try to cross the border through mexico instead of crossing to europe which is closer and safer??
Europeans are too based for them to handle

Didn't Biden allowed a big number of afghanistani refugees to come

True but we where not talking about niggers and quite frankly having to suffer the presence of the average western toilet or have the state try to shove faggotry down my throat wouldn't be worth the trade off in my eyes if it were an Arab. Also see average GDP per capita or home ownership rates. At this point most of the west has less of a middle class than a lot of the examples I used. @MiSKiRaT anyway you're a Saudi citizen why don't you chime in.
the US is an absolute shithole and nobody wants to go there especially saudis, I think OP meant north africans who are arab passing that moved to the US. Nonetheless saudis rarely ever move to the US since we got everything we want in here, we don't even have to pay for student loans if we go to college it's quite the opposite THEY pay us back.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back