Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do middle easterns look similar to latinos?

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I realized it a while ago tbh with rare exceptions almost every Latino I met and talk I can't tell they are not middle eastern. Sure there are some with obvious Amerindian features but majority(white-Amerindian mix) look exactly like middle-easterns,Turks,Central asians jfl.

Sometimes I talk to foreigners online without telling them where I am from etc. and all of them think I'm Brazilian or Mexican after seeing me. and similarities are uncanny tbh once I met this guy online he's from mexico and his dad looks exactly like my dad you'd think they are the same person

Yeas especially south america looks turkish

Yeas especially south america looks turkish
Once I met this brazilian guy he was a fatcel he said his father is originally Turkish and from Adana jfl he said they migrated there during WW1

Both are light brown

They look like sandniggers

they're both from the mediterranean, also arabs owned the iberian peninsula at one point which might have something to do with it

they're both from the mediterranean, also arabs owned the iberian peninsula at one point which might have something to do with it
but what I'm talking about is not only arabs, I'm talking about all middle-easterns not just arabs
Both are light brown
yeah, but not just that. also facial features are tend to be similar

Because sandniggers are basically mullatos

Because it was colonized by Iberia aka a peninsula that was under Muslim rule for 700 years from when the Umayyads conquered it to the fall of Cordoba.
It left it's mark there.

Because it was colonized by Iberia aka a peninsula that was under Muslim rule for 700 years from when the Umayyads conquered it to the fall of Cordoba.
It left it's mark there.
yes but they look similar to all middle easterners, not only arabs. and that's the issue. and hell they even look similar to some central asians. its really weird

Middle Eastern immigration was a huge thing here(especially mexico and brazil),

and many colonial settlers were forced converts from islam and judaism(mostly judaism tho)
It left it's mark there.
and this
most iberians are not pure white

Meds, beans, and sands all look similar. I suggest med and sands to larp as latinos because society will respect them slightly more.

Sun exposure. Most Latino countries are on or close to the Equator. Middle Eastern countries don't come close to the Equator, but the countries are hot, desert like

yes but they look similar to all middle easterners, not only arabs.
Well yes because they all have Arab blood, the few in South America got it from the Spaniards and Portuguese who also have Arab blood in them.

and hell they even look similar to some central asians. its really weird
Well yeah, look at an indigenous person.
You'd think they're from SEA.