Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do men who commit suicide not rape before they end it?

97baOppressor

97baOppressor

Captain
★★★★★
It makes literally no sense.

If a man commits suicide due to not being able to have sex or get a gf, why wouldn’t he just rape a girl before he takes his life? Wouldn’t that make more sense? What does he have to lose? His life is literally over.

And if he’s worried about going to hell — suicide already ensures he will rot in hell.

So, the big question…why kill yourself without at least raping or molesting beforehand?

Last edited:

If a man commits suicide due to not being able to have sex or get a gf, why wouldn’t he just rape a girl before he takes his life? Wouldn’t that make more sense? What does he have to lose? His life is literally over.

And if he’s worried about going to hell — suicide already ensures he will rot in hell.

So, the big question…why kill yourself without at least raping or molesting beforehand?

I personally wouldn't rape because I don't find any joy or satisfaction in it, it's more of a meme than anything serious, BUT something I WOULD DEFINITELY do if I was about to rope would be going ER on my bullies, they made my life utter misery and there is no fucking way these mfs won't face any consequences for their actions.
You just answered your own question.

Too high inhib.

@DarkStar @ChudMasterofBation @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks

@DarkStar @ChudMasterofBation @Ron.Belgrade @ItsovERfucks
Afbeelding 2024 07 15 195225426

Hello officer.

They don´t have anybody to do it to, remember that 90%+ of male-on-female rape is done by someone the woman either lives with or knows well, people about to commit suicides don't have anywhere near that wide social networks.

Rape_perpetrator_pie_chart.PNG

From my understanding
a lot of guys who rope wanted an emotional connection, not a prostitute

True, do you think those people could be helped?
No, they will have to keep burning their hand on the stove until they either let it go or they rope
You could keep giving them atomic blackpills but no blackpill is stronger than the ones you've experienced first hand

No, they will have to keep burning their hand on the stove until they either let it go or they rope
You could keep giving them atomic blackpills but no blackpill is stronger than the ones you've experienced first hand
I have a stove!

Ouch! Brb...
Ouch! Brb...
Ouch! Brb...