Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do men who can get sex go MGTOW

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Or do they not? It doesn’t make sense to go mgtow if you can get sex. Only exception I can think of is someone like Big John who got divorce raped. But a guy like sunrise hoodie who was a a college baseball player and had a gf, why go mgtow? I realize 99% of mgtow are actually mstow as well.

Because women are actually a total fucking pain in the ass. A lot of men - normies and chads - can’t fucking stand them and only put up with them to get sex. Some men decide it’s not worth it.

inb4cope

There's more to women than sex. And you inherit it all. So the question is, is sex worth everything else?

Because women are actually a total fucking pain in the ass. A lot of men - normies and chads - can’t fucking stand them and only put up with them to get sex. Some men decide it’s not worth it.

inb4cope
It's Not cope. Getting a gf is often the less difficult part if you are NT and chadlite. Being in a relationship with a modern gf is sui fuel and ragefuel

It's Not cope. Getting a gf is often the less difficult part if you are NT and chadlite. Being in a relationship with a modern gf is sui fuel and ragefuel

All the chads and normies I’ve known have also complained about how expensive it is having a gf/wife. A few have actually had to hand over their monthly pay immediately. For most men, a gf or wife is no different to prostitution.

inb4cope

Or do they not? It doesn’t make sense to go mgtow if you can get sex. Only exception I can think of is someone like Big John who got divorce raped. But a guy like sunrise hoodie who was a a college baseball player and had a gf, why go mgtow? I realize 99% of mgtow are actually mstow as well.

What I know is most MGTOW are in their 30s as a man you sexual energy starts to plummet after that age, secondly I think most MGTOW had their moments in life with foids and didn't quite like it looking at it from a logical standpoint.
Thirdly laws are shit in western world and heavily favore muh vagina instead of men, you don't have to be married to get screwed over in divorce, some random slut can #metoo you and your fucked unit you prove yourself innocent.

Last edited:
cus they want whats best for themselves

Ya most of them are copers tbh.

inb4cope

no cope I think this is a big part of it. Chad has no insecurity about getting women, he has no desire for sex, he life is good enough he doesn't need affection to help cope etc. so all a relationship with a woman does is aggravate him and cost him money taking her out on dates.

like what ?

Like annoying things. If you wanna have the good parts of a woman, you also have to put up with the bad parts of a woman. For instance, I wanna get my dick sucked. But I'm not going to a Slut Walk to do it. Because while I wish I knew a woman who liked to suck dick, I don't like Slut Walk women. And if I was to become involved with a Slut Walk woman, I would get her love of sex, but also her love of weird politics.

MGTOW is about no commitment to unworthy femoids, not about avoiding them at all

Common misconception is that mgtows are celibate. The general thought seems to be avoid entanglements with foids, so don't marry or have children. Understand that LTR is not worth it. No two mgtows are the same. Some want nothing to do with them and others are still able to pump and dump. That mindset is how I would be if I had looks or money. A core principle of being in a relationship is understanding the risks and tread lightly if you do that.

Simple. Because the MGTOW definition has been expanded over the years to include people who engage in one-night stands, have fuckbuddies, and even cohabitate. Whereas the original, pre-redpill MGTOW groups from the early-mid 2000s consisted exclusively of divorcees, incels and volcels.