Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do men still use online dating?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
It's like you WANT TO SUFFER. Why in the absolute fucking fuck would you willingly compete against millions of other men that they can easily choose over you?
Not only do you not stand a single chance, YOU AREN'T EVEN ACTUALLY THERE WITH HER. All you get to do is LOOK AT HER AND THAT'S IT. YOU CAN LOOK BUT NEVER TOUCH UNLESS YOU DEDICATE RESOURCES AND TIME TOWARDS DRIVING 1,000 MILES FOR THE SMALL CHANCE OF ANYTHING HAPPENING.
What is THE FUCKING POINT??? So you can look at a bunch of pixels that may or may not be her, and compete against millions of other men? No fucking thanks. Anyone who signs up for that shit is the most low-life piece of shit ever and deserves to die alone for being the fucking cuck they are and for making it HARDER on us as a whole.

Because low IQ.

And bluepill has them by the balls.

Because low IQ.

And bluepill has them by the balls.
You know, we could single handedly fix a lot of shit if we would all collectively get a pair of balls and stop letting women control millions of us, but it's a pipe dream and never will fucking happen because men are all a bunch of pathetic cucks.

They are like prisoners who masturbate when they see a female visitor. Sexual repression does funny things to a man.

its tough to remember, but 90%+ of males are still heavily bluepilled. being blackpilled is a minority. theres a good portion of redpilled males, who don't call it redpill of course, but redpill is just basically ((them)) hiding the bluepill a little deeper, as all redpillers are bluepilled cucks. being blackpilled instantly puts you in like a 5% or less amount of all males.

its tough to remember, but 90%+ of males are still heavily bluepilled. being blackpilled is a minority. theres a good portion of redpilled males, who don't call it redpill of course, but redpill is just basically ((them)) hiding the bluepill a little deeper, as all redpillers are bluepilled cucks. being blackpilled instantly puts you in like a 5% or less amount of all males.
If that is the case, then we need to spread our knowledge as far into the masses as possible. It is not hard to see why this knowledge is fought against and censored against so hard, considering how dangerous it is to (((them))).

Most men are still delusional and think online dating works like dating in the 80s, one guy and one gal match up and pair off together. In reality of course, one girl has thousands of men vying for her attention and simply chooses the top 5, the same top 5 every other girl is messaging, hence why they complain about "fuck boys".

This tbh

Based post

If that is the case, then we need to spread our knowledge as far into the masses as possible. It is not hard to see why this knowledge is fought against and censored against so hard, considering how dangerous it is to (((them))).
its quite true my dude, blackpillers are literally like under a million people out of billions. we are way way minority my bro. most men like 99% of men are not blackpilled. there is some that are a good deal redpilled, but they don't draw the conclusions.

its quite true my dude, blackpillers are literally like under a million people out of billions. we are way way minority my bro. most men like 99% of men are not blackpilled. there is some that are a good deal redpilled, but they don't draw the conclusions.
Well, the majority of men being redpilled is a great start. That means they're starting to actually somewhat pay attention to things, which isn't good for (((them))). I don't think it will be too long before this knowledge becomes well-known among men.

What do you expect them to do? Drive to a mall and start harassing people?

Not like it’s much different in real life

Every non-Chad using Tinder should take the black pill already

Most men are still delusional and think online dating works like dating in the 80s, one guy and one gal match up and pair off together. In reality of course, one girl has thousands of men vying for her attention and simply chooses the top 5, the same top 5 every other girl is messaging, hence why they complain about "fuck boys".
Spot fucking on. I actually tried Tinder awhile back because my "friends" were trying to make it seem like I was volcel for not trying online dating. The results were what I expected: Nothing but wasted time. Normies need to shut the fuck up with their unfair judgements and accept the fact that not everyone can get a used up whore to fall in their lap like they can.

Maybe if I keep swiping one will like me r-r-right?

Machine Brain Interface Merged with Self Improving AI tier IQ