Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do men look younger and women look older nowadays

• Thread starter Deleted member 38682
  • Start date
Deleted member 38682

Deleted member 38682

Demon
-
I wonder why so many adult men look like teenagers now, but damn near every young bitch is walking around overdeveloped. Seriously, a lot of these girls not only jaw mog us but they grow tits and ass fast asf even when they’re still minors. It’s crazy how many times I’ve come across minors that look and act like adult women on social media (talking about being whores, wearing crop tops showing undertitty, and showing off their ass in gym photos after doing nothing but squats for an hour(

back when I used to approach women I came across a lot of them who looked onlyfans age and above and found out that they were 15-17. But a lot of guys are petite, baby faced, or have terrible jawlines. Men or even become more feminine while women try to rob them of their masculinity. They gotta be putting some shit in the water. Why is the world so backwards.

The soy in the food theory :soy:, Half of our foods are filled with soy nowadays. Explains why men are looking more feminine.

soy in the air

Life experiences. Sex makes you look older because it speeds up your maturing process to be fit for raising your child. Thats one of many reasons but yeah, basically lofe experiences.

Can those changes be reversed? I don't want to be babyfaced forever.
You have to cut out on estrogen rich food such as soy or bran, but the problem is that, its in most of the processed foods we eat. I'd say sleep, exercising and getting protein is the best way to increase your testosterone levels.

You have to cut out on estrogen rich food such as soy or bran, but the problem is that, its in most of the processed foods we eat. I'd say sleep, exercising and getting protein is the best way to increase your testosterone levels.
What can we eat that doesn't have soy in it along with protein.

Weaponized soy

Lately, I've been trying to eat less snacks and drink more milk to gain weight (Whole Milk, not soy). I've also been trying to get Ashwagandha.

Life experiences changing the body, girls get extremely easy lives while most men life is filled with bullying harassment

estrogen might explain men looking younger, more feminine, and more soy

but this still doesn't explain why foids look more older and more masculine, if everything is estrogen and soy then its very unlikely foids are consuming more testosterone

What can we eat that doesn't have soy in it along with protein.
Anything that is not processed in a factory. I don't know if you have any farmers market near you but you can try over there for a start. I think I bought some eggs from a farmer's market near me not too long ago.

Lately, I've been trying to eat less snacks and drink more milk to gain weight (Whole Milk, not soy). I've also been trying to get Ashwagandha.
What beneficial properties does Ashwagandha have? I've been experimenting on what can cure me from this slump im in, so I might try my shot with Ashwagandha.

Girls have more exposure to sexual encounters, dating and partying

What beneficial properties does Ashwagandha have? I've been experimenting on what can cure me from this slump im in, so I might try my shot with Ashwagandha.
I've read that Ashwagandha can increase Testosterone, by around 40% and can help with brain fog and lower blood sugar.

I've read that Ashwagandha can increase Testosterone, by around 40% and can help with brain fog and lower blood sugar.
Shittt. This could actually be good for me. I will probably do more research and see if they have it at my health and food store. I've been trying to defeat my brain fog for such a long time. Its so bad, it makes me feel dumber than joe biden when he's talking at his events. I tried wormwood but I guess I didn't have any parasites in me.

Shittt. This could actually be good for me. I will probably do more research and see if they have it at my health and food store. I've been trying to defeat my brain fog for such a long time. Its so bad, it makes me feel dumber than joe biden when he's talking at his events. I tried wormwood but I guess I didn't have any parasites in me.
I can relate. I've had brain fog for 2 years now, It even made my ADHD worse.

Cope, all fefails in their teens or twenties look like kids, that's one of the reasons why i'm attracted to women in their 30s and 40s

It's something in the water...

I can relate. I've had brain fog for 2 years now, It even made my ADHD worse.
My brain fog was drug induced, which is even worse. I still blame my friend to this day for giving me those candies without telling me there was THC in it, fucking dumbass :cryfeels:. We need to keep on trying to find more cures for this brain fog. If you haven't done this yet, I think detoxifying your digestive system is something you should try.

My brain fog was drug induced, which is even worse. I still blame my friend to this day for giving me those candies without telling me there was THC in it, fucking dumbass :cryfeels:. We need to keep on trying to find more cures for this brain fog. If you haven't done this yet, I think detoxifying your digestive system is something you should try.
I'll definitely look into it, thanks. :feelsokman:

The thing is with these plants and stuff is you have grifters trying to sell you on this alterinative medicine shit and on the other side you hae processed shit filled with soy and estrogen
Who tf can you even trust :feelskek:

The thing is with these plants and stuff is you have grifters trying to sell you on this alterinative medicine shit and on the other side you hae processed shit filled with soy and estrogen
Who tf can you even trust :feelskek:
I'm trying to get it from a legit supplement store. It sucks when soy in every fucking thing ngl.

I'm trying to get it from a legit supplement store. It sucks when soy in every fucking thing ngl.
my paranoia is ultra retarded, I wouldn't trust anyone with my food, I usually buy my food from a farmer's market but even then it's probably filled with microplastics and those shitty chemicals they use in farming

Wh
Estrogen in the air
Estrogen in the water
Estrogen in the food
What’s your avi from, I can’t stop looking at it. It’s nice
I
my paranoia is ultra retarded, I wouldn't trust anyone with my food, I usually buy my food from a farmer's market but even then it's probably filled with microplastics and those shitty chemicals they use in farming
I hate it, it drives me nuts
It helped my brain fog but I had no idea about it helping with testosterone. I must buy more

Last edited:
I've also been trying to get Ashwagandha.
Ashwagandha is serotonergic, and can thus lower libido and cause post-SSRI sexual dysfunction.

Take note of how it affects things like your semen density and erection quality.

A good replacement for ashwagandha is tongkat ali, which decreases cortisol much like ashwagandha does while also blocking estrogen.

As for ashwagandha's GABA increasing effects, the king of GABA is phenibut. It increases my output at the gym immensely (particularly cardio). And makes me care not at all for other people, a fact which is symbolized in my walking pace. Usually I walk very quickly, an indication of anxiety, but on phenibut, my pace is slow and assured.

Last edited:
Xenoestrogens and alcohol. Alcohol has more of a physical effect on foids. That's probably why they look like breeding cows at an early age and then hit the wall brutally

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17588878/

But then again foids look old and ugly on those old black and white pics, which might have been due to smoking but they also jawmog me more brutally in those pics than nowadays. So its more likely that foids hit the wall brutally by nature but are hotter when young due to the xenoestrogens

Last edited:
woman are being loaded with lots of cum at younger years while incel men stay home and play video games

it's because of birth control which masculinizes roasties and fuck up their hormones

Idgaf tbh. I just want a hot mommy gf :heart:

I wonder why so many adult men look like teenagers now, but damn near every young bitch is walking around overdeveloped. Seriously, a lot of these girls not only jaw mog us but they grow tits and ass fast asf even when they’re still minors. It’s crazy how many times I’ve come across minors that look and act like adult women on social media (talking about being whores, wearing crop tops showing undertitty, and showing off their ass in gym photos after doing nothing but squats for an hour(

back when I used to approach women I came across a lot of them who looked onlyfans age and above and found out that they were 15-17. But a lot of guys are petite, baby faced, or have terrible jawlines. Men or even become more feminine while women try to rob them of their masculinity. They gotta be putting some shit in the water. Why is the world so backwards.
I’ve noticed this too — on average I do think men age better than women. As for why, probably evolution. Men can reproduce longer/have a much longer window.

Women have a short fertility window where they sparkle like a diamond and get mountains of male attention, but after this window they lose their looks very fast.

Lotta people say this is cope, I disagree — how does this help any man cope? If you’re not successful with women early you probably won’t be later either — this really only applies to Chads/already successful men. Assuming they don’t get fat or go bald then they’ll probably have a longer window of looking decent than most women.

Obviously this is just anecdotal and “on average”, duh — but my observation’s been women typically age like warm milk. Men don’t age like wine or anything, but their general looks are retained longer before nosediving is all.

Last edited:
Men today - videogames , stay house, maybe gym, inceldom ,soy on food , low drugs and alcoh0l .............. except Chads

women today - alcohol , drugs , smoke, parties , sex , 24/7 , no limits

:blackpill::blackpill:
Life experiences. Sex makes you look older because it speeds up your maturing process to be fit for raising your child. Thats one of many reasons but yeah, basically lofe experiences.

Men today - videogames , stay house, maybe gym, inceldom ,soy on food , low drugs and alcoh0l .............. except Chads

women today - alcohol , drugs , smoke, parties , sex , 24/7 , no limits
If you believe that 99% of males are inkels you unironically have to kys asap :feelsokman::feelsokman:
@Broly JFL @ this autismocel :feelshaha::feelshaha:

too much sex makes you look older

I've heard that foids age for every cock inside

Foids age like milk. Chads age like wine. And we were always ugly. :feelsrope:

An evil soul blackens the heart and ages the flesh.