Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do men hate other ugly men ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I can understand why women hate ugly men, but why also other men hate them ? I was bullied for years and everyone hated me and i always wondered why. After i discovered the blackpill i had realized that my ugly face had always been the reason, but why ? Why does being good looking or ugly is an indicator of friendship ?

Ugly men are generally low status and normies don't want to be seen as low status by association.

aut said:
Ugly men are generally low status and normies don't want to be seen as low status by association.

So me and other truecels are not even allowed to have friends ? That's too much considering that we didn't even choose to be ugly.

aut said:

aut said:

Stanx22 said:
So me and other truecels are not even allowed to have friends ? That's too much considering that we didn't even choose to be ugly.

People want only to be friends with you if you can give them something. Doesn't matter if you are the funny clown, emotional tampon, geeky tech god who helps them etc.
If you have nothing going on for you you will end like me, almost 28 no friends or girlfriend.