Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do men, especially poor men, watch male twitch streamers?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I never paid much attention to streaming but finally realized that the top 50 streamers on twitch all make around a million a year.

Most of that is for subs... meaning a MALE AUDIENCE is paying a month amount of money to male streamers and getting nothing in return.

This is insanity and I can only wonder why some poor incel would give his shit wages away to some chad-lite on twitch, making him even richer?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqzVGuV1hM8

they have no male friends and cope by watching the streaner. it is trucel trait

I never paid much attention to streaming but finally realized that the top 50 streamers on twitch all make around a million a year.

Most of that is for subs... meaning a MALE AUDIENCE is paying a month amount of money to male streamers and getting nothing in return.

This is insanity and I can only wonder why some poor incel would give his shit wages away to some chad-lite on twitch, making him even richer?

The ability to get brief attention from women is my guess. The idea that males will pander to women for sex is sounding more far fetched by the day. In fact I think mere approval and a "thank you :)" from the woman they are defending or giving attention to is all that is needed to keep them going.

The ability to get brief attention from women is my guess. The idea that males will pander to women for sex is sounding more far fetched by the day. In fact I think mere approval and a "thank you :)" from the woman they are defending or giving attention to is all that is needed to keep them going.

The streamers are male (and sometimes female) tho

I dont understand it either

Buying someones attention is just dumb imo

I want legit friends

The streamers are male (and sometimes female) tho

I guess attention from high status people in general, however brief it is, is their motive? The same way a lot of guys would pay money to speak to or be mentioned by Pewdiepie because they look up to him. Maybe an outgrowth of celebrity culture.

Same reason why people pay for other forms of media, to support the things they like.

I dont understand it either

Buying someones attention is just dumb imo

I want legit friends
I want a gf kek not fucking friends that will backstab you at the first time to move themselves from lowest bottom male to a clown in the social ladder.

I don't get it. But at least it's something voluntary.

I have no idea

Because it’s funny and some people feel the need to pay people for entertainment as a thanks. In reality they are all being overpaid and don’t deserve the platform. However I do watch some streamers, never have donated though.

Also keep in mind that most of them are female worshipping cucks and they also immediately hunt after those men who once talked to a 16 year old "girl".

I watch some streams, all male. It is gaming content that intrigues me, a cope. However I don't pay a dime to any of them and don't intend to. Why would someone go as far as to donate hundreds of dollars(seen that happen) or gift dozens of subs is beyond me.

I sometimes do watch streamers but I never gave them one shekel. I think the difference is that I treat them as any other form of entertainment, while some people think it's some sort of community

They wish to live a life just like those streamers. They are jealous of how much attention, pussy and money they are getting.

For the feeling of hanging out with a friend.

Same reason why pewdiepie is popular.

Don’t really have any idea tbh. Don’t know how you’d enjoy watching that.

I just watch twitch clips from YouTube.
It just has the best clips.
If you watch it live, you'll be waiting a long time for something cool to happen

I don't pay tbh, but used to watch.
My reason where:
- Parasocial relationship with the streamer
- Chatcommunity
- Brainrot makes playing yourself unfun
- Eyerot makes it impossible
- To poor for a proper set-up
- Nothing better to do
- To bad and to alienated to really socialize

Also lots of people let it run in the background or a second screen while doing something else, I heard. Similar to a soccer game or sth.

About paying, most was already said. Also don't underestimaze how many people are out there with to much money. I thought about paying in for a few topic related question, whose answer I didn't find elsewhere. Never went through though as I would never use the answer anyway due to rotting.

I just watch twitch clips from YouTube.
It just has the best clips.
If you watch it live, you'll be waiting a long time for something cool to happen
Tbh

Why do people even watch any streamers, male or female? I have never understood the purpose with that. You are instead wasting both your time and your money.

at least they aren't giving it to females tbh. Guys give male streamers money because they find them admireable in some way (they are funny, successful, skilled, etc.) while they give it to females because vagina. I dont understand giving money on twitch but I guess if an incel can get cope from it whatever. Its a waste of money and there are better copes out there but as long as its not supporting/enabling some foid I'm fine with it.

-too much revenue
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Seriously though, a lot of those people are autistic and because the STEM or Lawmaxx they end up in pretty well payed jobs, and since their are KHHV forever with little material needs they have a lot left over, if you make 5k a month giving 100$ to some streamer you watch regularly is not a big deal.
Have you ever wondered who the fuck keeps these Train simulators afloat? The full package can cost THOUSANDS, well its literal autists whose fix is on trains, and since they are most likely some sort of engineer paying thousands of dollars to buy DLCs over the years isnt a big deal.

Watching streamers can be entertaining, I probably wouldn't donate though.

tbh if you want to donate to a male streamer who provides you entertainment that's fine imo, but NEVER donate to a foid.

Because it’s funny and some people feel the need to pay people for entertainment as a thanks. In reality they are all being overpaid

This. If someone gives you hours of entertainment every day, many feel like paying some small sum for it at least. Yeah, the biggest streamers then end up getting paid quite a bit. A lot of the streamers don't really do anything with their money. I know of at least a couple who stream 10 hours a day and live in a middle class house. It's not like they're getting some playboy life as a result.

they have no male friends and cope by watching the streaner.

Last edited:
I only join small speedrun streams with like under 5 people watching and talk with the guy streaming about the game, its lifefuel and makes me feel normal

imaging paying a sub for free content LOL.

the only streamer i watch is the bald man

they have no male friends and cope by watching the streaner. it is trucel trait
Plus a lot of twitch's viewerbase in general are unpopular teen males who are coping with their parents' money.

I was under the impression kids watched those. I have a 13 years old nephew who is obsessed with PewDiePie and other people i don't know.

Why do people use twitch? I hate the glorification of normcunts by the use of that platform and others. They all act so high and powerful because brain dead morons watch them endlessly. I hate it all and then more.

I never watched his Twitch streams but I knew Etika from his youtube channel and he was a cool guy. rip

Every streamer should get tortured middle ages style, no exceptions. Only fags would use their free time (however useless) to watch someone playing a faggy videogame, FUCK ALL CUCKS TO DEATH.

true, its even more cucked than paying for female twitch streamers