Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do men accept or think its funny when women behave badly?

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
I dont know why men think bad behavior from women is ok or funny. For example I saw a comment saying his wife took his Playstation because he was on it too much. Or when they say things like " there's no fury like a woman scorned". Or when men do things and other men say "you're brave for going against your girlfriend or wife like that". Also when they say "my wife won't let me". Things of this nature would be unacceptable if a man did it and would immediately seen as controlling. Yet men put up with such controlling and lousy behavior and think it's okay or even funny.

I dont know why men think bad behavior from women is ok or funny. For example I saw a comment saying his wife took his Playstation because he was on it too much.
That could be true (at least in terms of how much that person thinks they were on) but that doesn't make theft okay.

Imagine if you thought your wife was showering for too long and you shut off the water.

If you can't cohabitate together pleasantly then you should live apart.

Or when they say things like " there's no fury like a woman scorned".
That depends on context, I can see non-approving ways of using that expression (like lamentation) though I have seen it used in an approving sense.

Or when men do things and other men say "you're brave for going against your girlfriend or wife like that".
As above: that could be just a lamentation of how dangerous they are, not necessarily approving of women behaving badly.

Humor is also used to hide discomfort on many issues. It's how they cope with the cucked reality.

Also when they say "my wife won't let me". Things of this nature would be unacceptable if a man did it and would immediately seen as controlling. Yet men put up with such controlling and lousy behavior and think it's okay or even funny.

Their surface thinking is probably they think pretending she is in control is a game.
But actually ,it's the pretending it's a game that's the game.

Bro, the teachers in my school share stories about their wives pressuring them to drive the kids to school every day, do the laundry, clean the house, and cook dinner for the kids: you are cuck for accepting marriage in the 21st century, even if she doesn't divorce rape you out of all your money.:lul:

If a man did any of this, he'd be called a misogynistic parasite, but when women do it, it's just tolerated as her being the strong head of the household.

Last edited:
That could be true (at least in terms of how much that person thinks they were on) but that doesn't make theft okay.

Imagine if you thought your wife was showering for too long and you shut off the water.If you can't cohabitate together pleasantly then you should live apart.

That depends on context, I can see non-approving ways of using that expression (like lamentation) though I have seen it used in an approving sense.

As above: that could be just a lamentation of how dangerous they are, not necessarily approving of women behaving badly.

Humor is also used to hide discomfort on many issues. It's how they cope with the cucked reality.

Their surface thinking is probably they think pretending she is in control is a game.
But actually ,it's the pretending it's a game that's the game.
I dont think there is any similar expression for a man. Im sure any such expression wouldn't be seen as a joke but rather immediately seen as a real threat.

They’re weak as fuck
Pathetic codependent simps with no backbone or dignity