Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why Do MayoWhores Smile So Much?

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★★★
The boomer and millenial types seeem to give these fake, stupid smiles and act more "social" than other races of women. I also never seen a non-white with the same bubbly, sheltered, just-world thinking that I see in certain white whores. I think I know the reason why they need to be seen by everyone as "nice", but what are your observations?

idk . to me all foids are disgusting cum dump no matter how much melanin they have

Life on tutorial mode that's why

What do you prefer fake smile or bitchy annoyed face?

Old ladies smile alot too. Of young foids, whites smile more but less when I'm around.

Who wouldnt be happy if they get their ass kissed and worshipped 24/7 simply for existing

idk too much bbc

They are laughing at ugly men's suffering. The more we suffer the happier they will be

I tend to smile and laugh easily in public and Idk why I'm like that

Because they're white. They're polite and civilized. Can you imagine a nigger or someone of my race (hispanic) smiling so much? Yeah, me neither.

The boomer and millenial types seeem to give these fake, stupid smiles and act more "social" than other races of women. I also never seen a non-white with the same bubbly, sheltered, just-world thinking that I see in certain white whores. I think I know the reason why they need to be seen by everyone as "nice", but what are your observations?
Never noticed that. It’s fake though.

I don't think they smile often, but they walk so damn fast. It makes it more difficult for me to creepshot them.

good point. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Even though all foids are disgusting, we need to end miscegenation, at all costs.

Because they are dead inside :feelsthink:

I'm Indian and all white women give me a cold look. Much more so than in the past, when I was younger and there were less Indians.

Who wouldn't be smiling if they were living life on tutorial mode with cheats turned on? What a sick fucking joke.

They have good lives unlike us why wouldn't they smile they enjoy rubbing it in our faces too :lasereyes:.

They have good lives unlike us why wouldn't they smile they enjoy rubbing it in our faces too :lasereyes:.

These same privileged sluts also think ANY man is capable of getting a gf or relationship with literally ANY woman he wants as long as there's "feelings". Retarded ass whoes need to be farm murdered.

These same privileged sluts also think ANY man is capable of getting a gf or relationship with literally ANY woman he wants as long as there's "feelings". Retarded ass whoes need to be farm murdered.
The privileged will never understand the plight of those without it.