Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do manlets/others blame just women for chosing a 6ft+ male?

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
As you all know and probably see - at least I do daily - there are manlets and other incels who always go on r/short to see what short foids think of short men.
They always say "We love them" but take a 6.3ft chad anyway.
They all just blame the women for their behavior, but what about the men?
We all know WAW and how genetics either make or break your entire world.
Also we know what attracts males (basically everything) but super high SMV males limit themselves to a certain degree of standard.

Signs of youth and fertility are big boosts in the SMV of a person. Sure women act solely based on the opposing males appearance but high tier males do too.
Its no coincidence that a short woman wants/has/is in a relationship with a tall guy.
Imagine it like this: short and tall are both magnets. Short is positive, tall is negative.
Short girls want a tall guy and vice verca, it has something to do with our primal instincts and attraction that tall = protector, guardian and short = to be protected, needs guarding.

Its in our genetic code or rather our primal instincts to defend the weaker person or actually the shorter woman, its always been there, just like dogs: they also have this protective instinct which you can see kick in all the time.

So what do we conclude?
Short women want tall men and tall men want short women. My guess is that the short woman also wants this kind of submissive feeling when theyre with a tall man.
Tall men want to assert their dominance over the short woman simple as that.

We should stop blaming just the women for chosing tall, high SMV males as their partners if they themselves are super short. Its in both female and male instincts to go for that combination.

That does NOT mean that a man wouldnt take a tall woman, medium woman or something in between, as long as shes high SMV (were talking about a chad here) its go time.

Women shouldn't be the one to choose tho

Short cunts who reject short guys must be forced into prostotution, and short guys gets discount for using them

Because there are short women who only want six foot guys. They should stick with men of or near their own height.

Women are biologically programmed to desire alpha men or any traits of being alpha.

Medium and tall foids have to been with tall guys and short foids with short ,medium guys, as simple as that.

We are the selectors, not femoids.
In the far past, this shit would not be tolerated.

We are not blaming women for choosing 6ft+ Chads its biological ofc they are want their offspring to be tall that's not our point though We are blaming their hypocrisy and their virtue signalling saying things like I would've date you If I wasn't taken , it's ok to be short men and while saying this they are only dating to 6ft+ chads JFL everyone here knows only look foids behaviour and actions not their words. They are virtuesignaling machine

We are the selectors, not femoids.
In the far past, this shit would not be tolerated.
in the far past, we wouldnt even be able to try to invade a primal chads territory and would be beaten to death immediately if we even tried to try to speak to a primal femoid that got primal chads mark on it

in the far past, we wouldnt even be able to try to invade a primal chads territory and would be beaten to death immediately if we even tried to try to speak to a primal femoid that got primal chads mark on it
What if all the ones from the rock bottom went against the ones at the top of the hierarchy.
They can overwhelm them easily since they are bigger in number, don´t you think ?

I legit danced with a 4'11 NanoStacy in a school party once (the principal made us a couple for God knows why, we also didn't have a choice either) and she rejected me later for not being tall enough. I mogged her father. There's no limit to a foid's greed.

I legit danced with a 4'11 NanoStacy in a school party once (the principal made us a couple for God knows why, we also didn't have a choice either) and she rejected me later for not being tall enough. I mogged her father. There's no limit to a foid's greed.
She told you that you weren’t tall enough?

Men generally don't really care about a woman's height and foids can easily improve their face with fakeup.
Women care a lot about a man's height (which can't really be fixed) and the only way men can improve their face is via surgery. It's not unreasonable to view this situation as unfair.
Also foids often lie about the curse of manletism (they say that short guys are fine, but if you look at their dating history they've only dated tall chads, teehee)

Imagine it like this: short and tall are both magnets. Short is positive, tall is negative.

Within this logic short man would be with tall woman.

Low IQ post

What if all the ones from the rock bottom went against the ones at the top of the hierarchy.
They can overwhelm them easily since they are bigger in number, don´t you think ?
that wouldnt happen for the simple fact of asserting dominance.
you dont see the lesser wolves in the pack randomly attack the alpha male do you?
Within this logic short man would be with tall woman.

Low IQ post
that was just an example. we cant deny the true nature of women, but thats just the things ive observed

Yeah and females get mad if men expect to date females who are in shape. It’s the hypocrisy I dislike

It just comes down to what rights women have. In American society I would prevent all short females and manlets from having male children because you're creating an unwanted person.

that wouldnt happen for the simple fact of asserting dominance.
you dont see the lesser wolves in the pack randomly attack the alpha male do you?
With Wolves that never happens, since they´re a big family.
But, humans are not wolves.
They´re envious creatures, and they will murder to get what they want, even if conspiring behind a plan to steal, kill, just to acquire another one´s possession.
Civilization is a human concept made in place, to prevent what i spoke about, and yet it fails, since envy is natural.

fakecel spotted :chad::banhammer:
She didn't have a choice. The principal made us do it because I was the best dancer in the class (apparently). If either of us didn't take up the roles, we'd take a hit to our grades.

With Wolves that never happens, since they´re a big family.
But, humans are not wolves.
They´re envious creatures, and they will murder to get what they want, even if conspiring behind a plan to steal, kill, just to acquire another one´s possession.
Civilization is a human concept made in place, to prevent what i spoke about, and yet it fails, since envy is natural.
exactly.
this is exactly why incels wouldnt exist.
incels are usually weaker, usually shorter and dispised and undesired by everyone which would make them a perfect target to just slaughter and steal their possessions.

exactly.
this is exactly why incels wouldnt exist.
incels are usually weaker, usually shorter and dispised and undesired by everyone which would make them a perfect target to just slaughter and steal their possessions.
You got it the other way around.
We generally are the envious ones, wanting to acquire something that is out of our reach.
The male nutrition, that is male validation from attractive women.
Who gets it ?
The ones who won the genetic lottery since birth.
That alone is a great empty bottle for us to fill our grudge, hatred, envy, and all of our unreleased rage against the unfairness in our midst.
It just so happens that from time to time, one of us snaps and goes on a "natural" rampage to cleanse what is unfair to the eyes of the unfortunate, unlucky dude.
That´s it, that is human nature for you.
It is the ying yang effect, don´t expect balance without destruction.
It exist for the sole purpose of getting rid of the circumstance that one was put in without consent.

Last edited:
You got it the the other way around.
We generally are the envious ones, wanting to acquire something that is out of our reach.
Who gets it ?
That alone is a great empty bottle for us to fill our grudge, hatred, envy, and all of our unreleased rage against the unfairness in our midst.
It just so happens that from time to time, one of us snaps and goes on a "natural" rampage to cleanse what is unfair to the eyes of the unfortunate, unlucky dude.
It exist for the sole purpose of getting rid of the circumstance that one was put in without consent.
oh, alright, i see now, my bad
high iq post

It just comes down to what rights women have. In American society I would prevent all short females and manlets from having male children because you're creating an unwanted person.
Height has less to do with parents than you think, plenty of tall people with short children.

Low IQ comparison. Even if men prefer short foids, they would have no problem with taller foids, but even midget foids would not even think of someone else than at least a 6'0 Chad.

Women shouldn't be the one to choose tho
Also this.

You got it the other way around.
Who gets it ?
So gay, genetic lottery is everything. Jfl at how i fell for the persuhnaliteehee meme, fuck foids and fuck the world let it all burn.

Last edited:
As you all know and probably see - at least I do daily - there are manlets and other incels who always go on r/short to see what short foids think of short men.
They always say "We love them" but take a 6.3ft chad anyway.
They all just blame the women for their behavior, but what about the men?
We all know WAW and how genetics either make or break your entire world.
Also we know what attracts males (basically everything) but super high SMV males limit themselves to a certain degree of standard.

Signs of youth and fertility are big boosts in the SMV of a person. Sure women act solely based on the opposing males appearance but high tier males do too.
Its no coincidence that a short woman wants/has/is in a relationship with a tall guy.
Short girls want a tall guy and vice verca, it has something to do with our primal instincts and attraction that tall = protector, guardian and short = to be protected, needs guarding.

Its in our genetic code or rather our primal instincts to defend the weaker person or actually the shorter woman, its always been there, just like dogs: they also have this protective instinct which you can see kick in all the time.

So what do we conclude?
Short women want tall men and tall men want short women. My guess is that the short woman also wants this kind of submissive feeling when theyre with a tall man.
Tall men want to assert their dominance over the short woman simple as that.

We should stop blaming just the women for chosing tall, high SMV males as their partners if they themselves are super short. Its in both female and male instincts to go for that combination.

That does NOT mean that a man wouldnt take a tall woman, medium woman or something in between, as long as shes high SMV (were talking about a chad here) its go time.
short men need to be more NUMBERS GAME