Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do male ethnics like white females so much?

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Why do they prefer them so much?
I used to have an obsession towards them, I never knew why I liked them so much, but I gave up on them knowing I can't have them.

No idea, they all look the same.

White girls are like Cocaine whenever they call me NIGGER / idk

White worship, colonial slave mentality.

Sexual selection.

because all i see is cracker whores around me

I grew up in UK, white femoids on average are deffo hotter than other races. Every media outlet puts white females on a pedestal of beauty so not surprising everyone is conditioned to want them.

I still like Indian girls and other ethnic girls.

depends on ethnic, indians and africans do it because imperialist remenants and coonery and cuz they have fair skin

I can just tell by looking at white girls, that having sex with them feels 10x better than a ethnic bitch.

Because I want to destroy something beautiful

It is seen as a huge status boost for ethniks.
Indian guys can easily get an Indian wife, but an Indian guy with a white wife will be looked up to by all other indians.

I don't, I prefer arab females but they want me dead.

White features are typically the most physically beautiful

It's entirely about status. These guys saying white girls are more attractive are only talking about the top 25% of white girls. A lot of white women are fucking ugly/fat/big boned/insane.

White girls take care of themselves and know their looks is what matter so they try their best. Plus white skin is attractive then dark skin.

Black girls/ dark girls look like aliens to me. I’d rather fuck thick chubby white girl than Rihanna/Beyoncé.

It is seen as a huge status boost for ethniks.
Indian guys can easily get an Indian wife, but an Indian guy with a white wife will be looked up to by all other indians.

Very true. He would be treated as a god among his Indian friends.

Pretty ethnic girls>white girls

It goes the other way too. Ethnic females want white guys