Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do lurkers lurk?

Squatting Slavcel

Squatting Slavcel

Based and Blackpilled
★★
Imagine being so socially inept you can't even post on an incel forum. It's over for lurkercels.

@Lurkercel0 you just gonna take that

cuz they too high inhib to post here

I browse and lurk way more than I post and I constantly rot on this site even while I’m at work/school. I’ve only very recently been gathering posts to escape greyceldom otherwise my reputation as a lurker is not yet tarnished :feelshehe: .
15+ posts for at least 2 days in a row is far from lurking. Your lurk card is revoked. Lurkers are all grey with 0-1 posts per week.

15+ posts for at least 2 days in a row is far from lurking. Your lurk card is revoked. Lurkers are all grey with 0-1 posts per week.
:cryfeels: I kind of cucked myself with this name, the more I post the less I become a lurker.

I lurked because I didn't wanna expose my IP by signing up to this site but idc anymore.

Too high inhib jfl

I lurked because I didn't wanna expose my IP by signing up to this site but idc anymore.
Now you're on the domestic terrorist list. That's what the government thinks of non-sexhavers.

We are like a zoo for normies and soys.

there is nothing worth saying anymore
it is over I'm just (rightfully) afraid to kms

Sometimes I feel scared to post