Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do LTNs insist on wearing Captain America-shirts?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
Or something similarly nerdy. Don't they know that that just dries pussies up? I'm no proponent of dressing up to please women but if you're in the dating game, even at a lower level, wouldn't a plain, well-fitting T-shirt suit better? Also, people won't look at you like you're a man child in general.

i think theyre just trying to attract ppl like them, not in a romantic or sexual way but just for someone that shares the same interest to have a chat with

i think theyre just trying to attract ppl like them, not in a romantic or sexual way but just for someone that shares the same interest to have a chat with

True. I'm not into capeshit but I guess I get why they do it

Because they slay

Jfl we're not even allowed to wear what we want anymore :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Wtf is an LTN?

those people usually don't care about dating women and have subconsciously given up

capeshit is mainstream now wdym

many LTNs get laid through nerd subcultures

those people usually don't care about dating women and have subconsciously given up
I used to wear shit like this all the time back in school :lul::lul::lul:

I had a few legend of Zelda shirts that I'm sure only made the bullying worse.

Yeah I guess they're either:

1. Nichemaxxing, trying to attract like-minded people, nerdy girls who're into that

2. They've given up

3. They're completely oblivious and don't realise that being a 25+-year old man with a spider man-tee isn't the best look if you want to be taken seriously - UNLESS you're Chad ofc in which case it's seen as cute and quirky.

I dress well - well fitting clothes, single color and well made, color coordinated, etc. That does not really mean much when you are an ugly manlet.
When you are ugly everything looks wrong on you, even a beard which is supposed to be masculine turns you into a soyboy.

Also, I've noticed that dressing well is usually inversely correlated with being competent, especially in IT. All the useless eaters compensate by dressing sharp, while the autists have nothing to prove, since if they get fired everything will be on fire by the end of the week.