Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do low quality genetics exist?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
What’s up with ugliness? Is genetics stupid? I thought our body is suppose to be a smart organism or some stupid shit like that. Why can’t my genetics comprehend what is attractive and what isn’t, and then simply adapt? Is it that hard? Who gives a fuck what my parents look like, if I’m gonna look ugly, my genetics should change that. I guess the answer is that my genetics have to make something that Is a cross over between my parents because that’s all they have to work off of? Why is DNA so low IQ?

"Cuz you're living in hell and you're supposed to suffer bitch"

-Mother Nature

Because that's not how low quality genetics work.
The sexual preferences of women are only one part of it, stuff like resistance to disease and survival in the environment are much more important.

Some of the shit women grab for isn't really all that valuable from a biological standpoint, excessive height is a detriment outside of a nice comfortable civilization and big dicks don't matter when rape is just another part of life.

A lot of the things that will make someone ugly are hormonal/environmental tbh. Genetics are shit like orbital shape, height, nose tip, rest is about your prenatal hormones.

Subhuman genetics exist because no dating app existed in the old days.

Genetic mutations are random, they don't care about the person that will result from it.

Cause low quality women reproduce still

Cause low quality women reproduce still
Best possible answer.

Women have more options than men do. This means lower quality women with terrible genetics get to pass them on.

What’s up with ugliness? Is genetics stupid? I thought our body is suppose to be a smart organism or some stupid shit like that. Why can’t my genetics comprehend what is attractive and what isn’t, and then simply adapt? Is it that hard? Who gives a fuck what my parents look like, if I’m gonna look ugly, my genetics should change that. I guess the answer is that my genetics have to make something that Is a cross over between my parents because that’s all they have to work off of? Why is DNA so low IQ?
Imo it's a dice roll to maximize genetic variation. The more genetic variation the better an organism is suited to surviving various castrophes and evolutionary challenges. Monocultures are very susceptible to going extinct.

Because low quality women breed

1) Low quality females reproduce.
2) Female selection is not eugenical. In many cases, females reproduce with low quality men. Examples:
a) Race mixing, which usually creates offspring who are inferior to both parents due to outbreeding depression.​
b) Unattractive thugmaxxed and dark triad men.​
c) Unattractive betabuxxers.​

Because male aesthetics used to not matter much.

Difference between natural selection and sexual selection

High iq.

Best answer is that good looks are recessive.

In history, women needed a man for protection, and a man needed a woman for sex

Usually bad quality genes die out due to not being able to reproduce in a species. Humans are very adaptable in that we have no worry at this point of being wiped out, disregarding mass catastrophe.