Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do lookism fags love trannies?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Why do lookism fags love trannies so much? They act like they're real women jfl.

Because they're all a bunch of faggots.

It's a bad path some people make when it is hopeless for then to ascend with actual females.
Considering these transgenders have low self-esteem like them, they're easy to get.

I don't know, I find trannies/gay males to be so laughably amusing that I can't hate them.

really im glad i wasnt ever on there :feelstrash:

My two cents : looksmaxxing is a feminine dating strategy. When you adopt this strategy, you exhibit a feminine mindset, which makes you sympathize with trannies.

Considering these transgenders have low self-esteem like them, they're easy to get.
Only the ugly ones have low self esteem, once a tranny realizes that they can pass they turn into a complete whore.

Jfl at trannies
Undergoing thousand of dollars worth of surgeries just to end in a trashbag

They're turbo autists and are afraid to touch a woman so they go for mentally ill men

Because they think being gay is ascension

My two cents : looksmaxxing is a feminine dating strategy. When you adopt this strategy, you exhibit a feminine mindset, which makes you sympathize with trannies.