Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do liberal soys say “no justice, no peace”?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
Do they not understand that justice is subjective? It’s very clear that most of these people are NPC larping faggots who couldn’t care less about the stuff that they are advocating for, but what’s even more absurd is that they murder people and vandalize stuff and act as if they are taking the moral high ground.

Just because they don’t get their “justice” doesn’t mean they can go around destroying civilization. Justice WAS served, it just wasn’t the justice they wanted.

Off with their heads (in mine craft).

Because they hate justice and peace.

No justice = things happen which I don’t like
no peace = I am so narcissistic that I think I’m entitled to society conforming to all my political views

There is no rational train of thought for the leftists. I guarantee this will be a topic of discussion in a couple of months for a completely separate reason. Morons.

Justice to normies means feeding starving kids in Africa, giving the death penality to criminals, and treating your neighbour like shit. They only perceive justice if it benefits themself or something they can virtue signal about

How are they "peaceful" protestors if they threaten with violence aka "no peace" if "justice" isn't met.

they are saying "do what we want or we chimp out" in a different way

they want obama 2024

The jew told them to say that... so they do.

They murder and vandalize for their beliefs and cause, whilst you rot and are too afraid to claim or do anything in the name of yours. They may be liberals but you're the soy.

No justice = things happen which I don’t like
no peace = I am so narcissistic that I think I’m entitled to society conforming to all my political views
They murder and vandalize for their beliefs and cause, whilst you rot and are too afraid to claim or do anything in the name of yours. They may be liberals but you're the soy.
I am afraid indeed, but I’m gonna start making my own moves on what I want to do soon.

because they can get out of everything they do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back