Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do latinos like iron maiden so much?

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★
Don't know where else to put this, lol.

I've never seen a latino that listens rock.

latinos are the torchbearers of true metal.

posers die!

Mexican rockers are big into them. The first friends I made when I got into middle school were big time fans of them. They'd always wear their shirts and talk about how great they are.

Personally, I never really liked the singer much but I think all their guitar solos are fucking sick. Perfect music for killing people in fps games.

Just go to bestgore.com, I think 70% of videos are from latin america, that correlates with their taste for iron maiden theme. Also I think gore is also in their genes, maya, aztec and incas were the most gore loving civilizations in human history.

Just go to bestgore.com, I think 70% of videos are from latin america, that correlates with their taste for iron maiden theme. Also I think gore is also in their genes, maya, aztec and incas were the most gore loving civilizations in human history.

They even have songs about the white man screwing the Indians.

I've never seen a latino that listens rock.
Most Hispanics either listen to Mexican accordion music or American pop music, but there are some of us who listen to nothing but rock/metal. Less common but we exist.

Last edited:
Because they still have a masculine culture

Latincels from Mexico to Colombia are observant metalheads and produce some remarkably good stuff. Hispanics and SE Asians are in a lot of ways torchbearers of the felicitous aspects of Occidental culture that ethnomasochistic, self-hating whites have abandoned in favor of children's literature, Netflix original series, and restaurant hopping.

Also I think gore is also in their genes, maya, aztec and incas were the most gore loving civilizations in human history.
I think so too, its in my blood to want to kill people and flay their skin kek. But seriously it might explain why cartels are so blood thirsty.

Thats a good question, even my dad said he used to like Iron Maiden back in the day.

I think it has to do with the fact that it was one of the biggest bands of its time and unlike the US where there was many other bands too compete with Mexico at the time didn't have many metal bands (metal was a white genre). So when they came to Mexico it was like their introduction to metal so many people grew up or founded their metal roots off this band. Note that only big enough bands would be able to get their name heard off in other countries outside of the US. I know this cause my dad only knew the big bands of the time like Iron Maiden, Metallica, Megadeth and other bands of that nature.

And now in the modern day it would seem that Iron Maiden has stayed in their classic hall of fame. Since the older generation metalhead would teach the younger generations this band.

Could also just be that the band is sick af.

Someone ranted about this on another forum. If I remember correctly he assumed that because latinos on the internet are metalheads, most latinos in general are metalheads.

There are 2 kinds of normies and their music of choice in Latin America: The poorcels and low IQ cels that listen to the local reggae and the upper class low IQ normies that listen to mainstream US/Euro/Electro/Tecno/Loveshit music. Contrary to what you are saying most latinos don't listen to metal, we are a minority that usually congregates on the internet to find like minded individuals since IRL we couldn't find any. And of this already small group even a smaller percentage, mainly composed of oldcels, are the rockers. And because poorcels are too low IQ to access the internet and normans are on their bluepill bubble in social media, while the country falls apart, we metalheads swarm the internet and give the impression that latin america is mainly composed of metal fans, when it's only an illusion. Of all the years I lived there, I could only meet 3 people that listened to metal. This has changed in recent years with social media, and metalheads in latin america have started to congregate IRL as well.

Once upon a time new metal sounds had it hard to reach latin america via mp3 sites, whereas classic metal was already present on disc and mp3 download formats.

That being said there's no one besides nordics that can be of any competition to latino metalheads when it comes to loyalty to the genre.

Once upon a time new metal sounds had it hard to reach latin america via mp3 sites, whereas classic metal was already present on disc and mp3 download formats.

That being said there's no one besides nordics that can be of any competition to latino metalheads when it comes to loyalty to the genre.
word

Once in a while latinoes produce some unique sounding metal gems