Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do kikes fear Andrew Tate so much?

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
Everytime he's mentioned online, a swarm of shills immediately appear to attack him. Even this website isn't safe. It's clear that (((they))) are scared. That's also probably why they falsely imprisoned him as well.

Not even Hitler receives this much hate online. A clear indication of something.

Because he doesn't (((respect))) foids, and nowadays that's all it takes. You're not supposed to avoid the necessary ablation (((strong women))) "deserve"

Because he doesn't (((respect))) foids, and nowadays that's all it takes. You're not supposed to avoid the necessary ablation (((strong women))) "deserve"
Same goes for Redpill:redpill:, MGTOW and any other group of men who refuses to simp: instantly hated and ostracized here in West.
You just need to not simp to be hated.:feelsEhh:

He's openly and unapologetically "misogynistic", which naturally triggers everyone up the soy food chain

He's openly and unapologetically "misogynistic", which naturally triggers everyone up the soy food chain
He's not even misogynist as far as I can tell that word means nothing its literally just like
He just thinks foids belong in the kitchen or some shit and ofc that triggers foids and simps

He's not even misogynist as far as I can tell that word means nothing its literally just like

He just thinks foids belong in the kitchen or some shit and ofc that triggers foids and simps
The definition keeps shifting to fit (((their))) narrative.

Lol not kikes tho just foids
Femkikes

He is sexist, not mysogynistic. In this context he thinks women should be virginal and submit to men.

At first they banned him from Social media. Once he converted to Islam they became more terrified and now want him behind bars.

They want a monopoly on child brains

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back