Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do jews want and push for communism?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
0% - Off topic
Hi guys i am asking for a friend why do jews want and push for communism?

all the original phliosophers were jews, people like Marx. The people who funded everything including the revolutions and wars in Russia were jews. The original leadership in USSR were jews. The ones killing whites with starvation and gulags were jews

today follow any rabbi on youtube and evetually they will say they are communist. Jews all seem to love communism

my friend is just asking

Jews from elites who own everything definitely don't want communism. It's against their interests.

IMG 4729

Jews from elites who own everything definitely don't want communism. It's against their interests.
do you realise "Jews from elites who own everything" fund3ed the revolution in USSR. Today they fund feminism, cultural marxism like lgbtq, woke, mass immigration.

Are you jew?

According to literature regarding Hitler and his 'movement', I think this misunderstands some things. Hitler said that Bolshevism and Capitalism were both synthesis of Jewish control, not opposed to each other - but working in concert to destroy Germany.

Milton Friedman, considered the father of Neo-Conservative economics in the 1980's, was Jewish, for example. Many prominent Neo-Conservative thinkers were former Jewish Leftists who hijacked the Republican Party in the late 1990's to pursue foreign policies that secured Israeli, but not American, interests. They were also totally committed to the Neo-Liberal economic order introduced by Reagan.

Last edited:
do you realise "Jews from elites who own everything" fund3ed the revolution in USSR. Today they fund feminism, cultural marxism like lgbtq, woke, mass immigration.
You're not wrong but sounds like you've been huffing Jordan Peterson's farts.

Are you jew?
So why does western Jews from US and UK were so anti communist and wanted to destroy USSR? Why there was no such amount of immigrants in Russia during soviet union era? Why population was growing?

So why does western Jews from US and UK were so anti communist and wanted to destroy USSR? Why there was no such amount of immigrants in Russia during soviet union era? Why population was growing?
Because the Soviet Union had become stridently anti-Israel from 1967 onwards and prohibited the immigration of Soviet Jews to Israel. That is my perception of it anyway.

The Polish 'Zionist Purge' of 1967 was the first barefaced demonstration of antisemitism in the Eastern Bloc since the Doctors Plot in 1953. After 1973, such incidences increased with yet another Arab defeat and an embarrassment by last-minute American aid to Israel.

Last edited:
You're not wrong but sounds like you've been huffing Jordan Peterson's farts.
My friend either you are low IQ or you are trying to bullshit me. George Soros spends billions on migrants transport and assistance into Europe and USA just for example

@blackpillednigga

Lol anti communist hehehehe. My boy i think you are young, just because because somebody says one thing means nothing. Their actions are what counts and till now even i have never seen any jew put their money and lives where their mouth is and fight communism/marxism etc

Jews want the destruction of social cohesion to retain power, not exactly communism, feminism or even the destruction of white race. That's all means to an end.

They want chaos.

literally fucking this. Communism wants to remove the capitalist elites who own all the wealth and have enormous power. Communism being a Jewish ploy is American propaganda

Because the Soviet Union had become stridently anti-Israel from 1967 onwards and prohibited the immigration of Soviet Jews to Israel. That is my perception of it anyway.

The Polish 'Zionist Purge' of 1967 was the first barefaced demonstration of antisemitism in the Eastern Bloc since the Doctors Plot in 1953. After 1973, such incidences increased with yet another Arab defeat and an embarrassment by last-minute American aid to Israel.
yep USSR became anti jew when Stalin took over power. Its because he was afraid they would kill him , Stalin and his mates were Russian, Slavs tec but not jew.

It was just power struggles but jews dont support goyim so they hated the leadership but doesnt mean they hate the communist state

literally fucking this. Communism wants to remove the capitalist elites who own all the wealth and have enormous power. Communism being a Jewish ploy is American propaganda
Did you ever ask yourself that maybe those rich jews actually want to become the new leaders in a communist totalirian state? My boy use your thick skull. The rich jews will gain even more wealth because the "State" takes possesion of everything and the jews staffing the state leadership, civil service etc will be the STATE which means they will even own you. Muthafucka let that sink in

The Talmud says something like each jew will have 1000 goyim slaves and will own all the goyim property, you fat muthafucka, thats called communism

My friend either you are low IQ or you are trying to bullshit me. George Soros spends billions on migrants transport and assistance into Europe and USA just for example
How is influx of migrants communism, feminism, Marxism, or pro-LGBT? Have you seen those migrants?

baruch%20levy%20marx%201928%20letter%20brief.jpg

Letter from Baruch Levy to Karl Marx. Something to note: Karl Marx's father was a rabbi I think?

Basically it comes from their weird cabbalistic beliefs. The moschiach will only come when certain things happen, and one of those things is owning all the property in the world. Its not a coincidence that so many Jews are bankers.

Communism is just wealth transfer from goys to jews.

Last edited:
Did you ever ask yourself that maybe those rich jews actually want to become the new leaders in a communist totalirian state? My boy use your thick skull. The rich jews will gain even more wealth because the "State" takes possesion of everything and the jews staffing the state leadership, civil service etc will be the STATE which means they will even own you. Muthafucka let that sink in

The Talmud says something like each jew will have 1000 goyim slaves and will own all the goyim property, you fat muthafucka, thats called communism
:feelsseriously: nigga what? If we're gonna argue based on assumptions and conspiracy theories then here's my counter argument: Did you ever ask yourself that maybe those rich Americans want to paint jews as the bad guys just so they can keep this shit capitalist system in place? My boy use your thick skull. The rich Americans will gain even more wealth because idiots will become even more pro capitalist and will keep supporting this shit system.

The real Bible hidden in the McDonald's headquarters says that each 400 lbs American will have 1000 slaves and will own all the property, you dumb muthafucka, that's called capitalism

How is influx of migrants communism, feminism, Marxism, or pro-LGBT? Have you seen those migrants?
its now cultural marxism i think they call now in the universities i.e break down the family, nation states etc because the USSR failed they said stuff like nationalistic feelings and shieeet in the people fucked up their wonderful USSR .

The immigrants are to create a stateless mass of people who have no love for England, no love for Germany, no love for France, they love the welfare but dont give a fuck about the history, culture, the people, the nation.

LGBTQ , feminism etc is to destroy the family, means no breeding and sandniggers/niggers/currys/gypsys becomes majority and vote out the nations and natives interests for ever maybe on the promise of more welfare etc. Slo those things are to destroy the family and make the white crackers society weak so that they cant fight and win.

<contradictory mental gymnastics>
Those migrants don't look like Redditors to me. They're not pro feminism or pro lbgtq. And if you're talking families and social conservatism, it's the migrants who are most conservative and most family oriented, like Mexicans in the US and Muslims in the EU.
Your theory is that Jews are importing people who hate Jews to destabilize and destroy the society in which Jews have been very successful and control through money and media. Are you listening to yourself?

:feelsseriously: nigga what? If we're gonna argue based on assumptions and conspiracy theories then here's my counter argument: Did you ever ask yourself that maybe those rich Americans want to paint jews as the bad guys just so they can keep this shit capitalist system in place? My boy use your thick skull. The rich Americans will gain even more wealth because idiots will become even more pro capitalist and will keep supporting this shit system.

The real Bible hidden in the McDonald's headquarters says that each 400 lbs American will have 1000 slaves and will own all the property, you dumb muthafucka, that's called capitalism
silly boy capitalism is nothing without finance and jews cocntrol finance my boy let that sink in.

Those migrants don't look like Redditors to me. They're not pro feminism or pro lbgtq. And if you're talking families and social conservatism, it's the migrants who are most conservative and most family oriented, like Mexicans in the US and Muslims in the EU.
Your theory is that Jews are importing people who hate Jews to destabilize and destroy the society in which Jews have been very successful and control through money and media. Are you listening to yourself?
just say you are marxist and then we can have a proper debate instead of trying to rubbish what i said because you dont like anybody saying anything about your leftist beliefs. Just be honest

@Fatass3000

baruch%20levy%20marx%201928%20letter%20brief.jpg

Letter from Baruch Levy to Karl Marx. Something to note: Karl Marx's father was a rabbi I think?

Basically it comes from their weird cabbalistic beliefs. The moschiach will only come when certain things happen, and one of those things is owning all the property in the world. Its not a coincidence that so many Jews are bankers.

Communism is just wealth transfer from goys to jews.
is this an authentic letter?

just say you are marxist and then we can have a proper debate instead of trying to rubbish what i said because you dont like anybody saying anything about your leftist beliefs. Just be honest
There's nothing to debate, that was you losing the argument. This isn't /pol/, this is off topic here in any case.

There's nothing to debate, that was you losing the argument. This isn't /pol/, this is off topic here in any case.
are you marxist, leftist, communist in belief? Just answer yes or no

You're being funny now. I'm 100% certain you know what I meant by that
no, I really don't. But if I had guess: you're implying that the jews will use communism to take control of the state?

@Fatass3000 white nigger are you marxist, communist, leftist in your beliefs? just answer yes or no

no, I really don't. But if I had guess: you're implying that the jews will use communism to take control of the state?
Yes.

Also a side note: even after USSR ceased to exist, Jews still managed to grab basically everything. Practically all oligarchs belong to the tribe. Coincidence? Maybe. But maybe rather not.

@Fatass3000 white nigger are you marxist, communist, leftist in your beliefs? just answer yes or no
I'm anti capitalist, not specifically communist or such. I'm all in for any system that gets rid of cuckpitalism

who finances capitalism? I.e who gives bank loans to build factories, who gives loans for expansion of businesses etc?
its people of multiple ethnicities? But I don't really get your point

@Angry_runt i asked you a question

its people of multiple ethnicities? But I don't really get your point
white nigger its a fucking simple question who controls the fucking financial system? Just give a straight fucking simple answer

@Angry_runt i asked you a question
You are so intellectually beneath me that I don't want to waste my time on you. But no, I'm not a communist or Marxist if you even know what those words mean. I did quite well under capitalism and I love my money copes.

You are so intellectually beneath me that I don't want to waste my time on you. But no, I'm not a communist or Marxist if you even know what those words mean. I did quite well under capitalism and I love my money copes.
Then why did you say I am not wrong but it sounds like i sniff jordan petersons farts? What are you mean, what you talking about?

Jews are all about destroying or subjugating societies that are not theirs, so they will support pretty much everything that leads to collapse or them having complete control of a society. This is why they are behind left wing movements (they create failed countries and cause economical collpase) and certain industries in capitalist society. Among these industries are banking, big tech and media, which are used to control, brainwash, destroy culture and stop people from progressing in their objectives through debt.

They have several ploys going and it serves them us thinking these ploys are against each other. They aren't. The final objective is the same.

Last edited:
For the same reasons incels benefit from communism.

How to put this simply. Jews were always a bodily frail and weak people, but had high IQs. Nature basically put them in the position of a parasite. They were/are either determined to be on the lowest ranks of a society due to being weak unproductive ugly outsiders OR they find a way to scam their host group into buying into egalitarian values with the jews being in charge of the system.

Interesting how this behaviour overlaps with general female behaviour (always playing the victim card and just feminism over all). It's all just an attempt to manipulate stronger animals into giving up their unity and strength.

That being said, incels benefit from such manipulations. We wouldn't find any sympathy in a non-jewish system.

For the same reasons incels benefit from communism.

How to put this simply. Jews were always a bodily frail and weak people, but had high IQs. Nature basically put them in the position of a parasite. They were/are either determined to be on the lowest ranks of a society due to being weak unproductive ugly outsiders OR they find a way to scam their host group into buying into egalitarian values with the jews being in charge of the system.

Interesting how this behaviour overlaps with general female behaviour (always playing the victim card and just feminism over all). It's all just an attempt to manipulate stronger animals into giving up their unity and strength.

That being said, incels benefit from such manipulations. We wouldn't find any sympathy in a non-jewish system.
Okay good point and nice insight into how to use Jewsih strategies as an incel :feelsYall: