Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Jews hate whites?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
This normie at the 14:00 minute mark says the reason certain people want to change the demographics of Europe forever is because they hate Brits, French, etc. I guess he means Jews.

So why exactly then do Jews hate whites? I mean it cant because they say its because of oppression but then why dont cumskins hate North Africans who would enslave them and also inveded Spain, or why dont blacks hate whites who also enslaved them. The kind of hate Jews have if what people claim is true is a different kind of hate on another level. So why exactly do Jews hate whites so badly?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMe4M-AeSE4

Because white anglo saxons are jewsish people's existential enemies

They envy superior bone structure and height, blue eyes and blonde hair

They envy superior bone structure and height, blue eyes and blonde hair
Ashkhanzi jews are half white. They look lighter then so many Europeans.

They are still mad that they got kicked out by the romans. And because, the West was mostly Christian, according to the Talmud Christianity must decline in the west before the arrival of their Messiah(anti Christ)

why exactly
WASPS are despised and shit on by every single mainstream and prestigious institution due to their perceived privilege. The operative word is perceived, because when whites actually had power and status no one was talking about white privilege. Whites didn’t need to perform self flagellation rituals for acceptance into polite society. Even conservatives are no longer WASP orientated.

Because white anglo saxons are jewsish people's existential enemies
If anglos are the existential enemies of Jews then why are anglos nready to fight 2 wars for Jews and die in tens of millions. Anglos allowed the Jews to take over the Bank of England thats what jews filthy rich because they started there. Infact its Anglos who made jews what they are today. Without anglos jews fall. Have you ever seen a jew capable of building and designing a fighter jet? Buliding and designing a radar system? A BMW? Industrial machinery?

Hmm just asking for a friend because i dunno

If anglos are the existential enemies of Jews then why are anglos nready to fight 2 wars for Jews and die in tens of millions. Anglos allowed the Jews to take over the Bank of England thats what jews filthy rich because they started there. Infact its Anglos who made jews what they are today. Without anglos jews fall. Have you ever seen a jew capable of building and designing a fighter jet? Buliding and designing a radar system? A BMW? Industrial machinery?

This is the real reason. This Rabbi admitted it.

View: https://youtu.be/H6Ivk_043pM?si=4GY1rwR7GwNo3QXm

WASPS are despised and shit on by every single mainstream and prestigious institution due to their perceived privilege. The operative word is perceived, because when whites actually had power and status no one was talking about white privilege. Whites didn’t need to perform self flagellation rituals for acceptance into polite society. Even conservatives are no longer WASP orientated.
what is WASP

If anglos are the existential enemies of Jews then why are anglos nready to fight 2 wars for Jews and die in tens of millions.
. Anglos didnt do that to save the muh jews. They did that to keep the third reich's power in check and to protect their intrests first and foremost.
Anglos allowed the Jews to take over the Bank of England thats what jews filthy rich because they started there. Infact its Anglos who made jews what they are today.

The establishment of the Bank of England in 1694 was part of broader financial and political developments in Britain, and while Jewish financiers were involved, they were not the sole or even primary factor in its creation or success.
Without anglos jews fall. Have you ever seen a jew capable of building and designing a fighter jet? Buliding and designing a radar system? A BMW? Industrial machinery?

Good job nigga all those machines that you mentioned make use of technologies and inventions that had a jewish brain behind them. Almost all modern inventions after the industrial revolution are jewish.

. Anglos didnt do that to save the muh jews. They did that to keep the third reich's power in check and to protect their intrests first and foremost.

The establishment of the Bank of England in 1694 was part of broader financial and political developments in Britain, and while Jewish financiers were involved, they were not the sole or even primary factor in its creation or success.

Good job nigga all those machines that you mentioned make use of technologies and inventions that had a jewish brain behind them. Almost all modern inventions after the industrial revolution are jewish.
ALL? I doubt

They need whites to dilute white blood, and destroy their society it seems. It's all part of the plan, they destabilize Arab countries and then cause migration to the West.
Haa but only low IQ whites mix though. I have hardly see higher up whites mix even with other whites. All this will do is simply replace the lower classes with Arab blood , whites and Europe will still be there even in 500-600 years just like there are still whites in South Africa at 10% they are the owners of the economy due to IQ.

And how are the jews going to convert another 1 billion Muslims to judaism unless they’ll kill them off like they already are with the whites
probably just starve them because they are low iq:

you know Arabs are ready and happy to start mass wars for Allah. Then just stop food supplies to their countries because of the fighting and the sheeple starve, simple

And how are the jews going to convert another 1 billion Muslims to judaism unless they’ll kill them off like they already are with the whites
Where did that guy say anything about conversion?

Muslims are simply lower class Jews

Haa but only low IQ whites mix though. I have hardly see higher up whites mix even with other whites. All this will do is simply replace the lower classes with Arab blood , whites and Europe will still be there even in 500-600 years just like there are still whites in South Africa at 10% they are the owners of the economy due to IQ
It won't happen. That's why they need niggers. Most Arabs marry inside, their community.

why dont blacks hate whites who also enslaved them.
They do hate us.

I've stopped caring about why jews hate and want to destroy whites it's all speculation and irrelevant anyways. Even when you show clips of rabbis wanting us dead the bluepillers will tell you "these are just 17 unrelated rabbis saying the exact same shit, that's not proof, I need a signed document from every jew in the world saying they want to destroy the white race" fuck em.

Muslims are simply lower class Jews
They don't care. He said Edom(the west) needs to collapse. Only then do They believe that their messiah will come. That's why they want the West to collapse. They probably wouldn't mind muslims.

It won't happen. That's why they need niggers. Most Arabs marry inside, their community.
still though only lower class whites breed with niggers except for expat whites but they are not in europe because expat

They don't care. He said Edom(the west) needs to collapse. Only then do They believe that their messiah will come. That's why they want the West to collapse. They probably wouldn't mind muslims.
hmm so it sounds crazy how whites allow jews to do this. But anyway whatever fuck em but still though i cant believe it because i guess i would never allow i was ruler,

Also Jews believe, that you can force God to intervene, if you try to fulfill a prophecy. For example, they are going to sacrifice a red heifer within two years(they need a perfect red heifer) they believe doing this will usher in the end times.

That's why that son of a whore nethenyahu
will attack us(Lebanon) shortly, and hope that their messiah(anti Christ) will arrive to save them. Nethenyahu was prophesied to be the last PM by one of their great rabbis before the arrival of their Messiah. These psychopaths are literally, trying to Usher in the end times. Even if you're a not a believer, this should concern you. That's why everyone should support Hamas and Hezbollah, there's nobody else standing in their way.

Also Jews believe, that you can force God to intervene, if you try to fulfill a prophecy. For example, they are going to sacrifice a red heifer within two years(they need a perfect red heifer) they believe doing this will usher in the end times.

That's why that son of a whore nethenyahu
will attack us(Lebanon) shortly, and hope that their messiah(anti Christ) will arrive to save them. Nethenyahu was prophesied to be the last PM by one of their great rabbis before the arrival of their Messiah. These psychopaths are literally, trying to Usher in end times. Even if you're a not a believer, this should concern you. That's why everyone should support Hamas and Hezbollah, there's nobody else standing in their way.
@DarkStar
@Ron.Belgrade

how jews have power to mess with white tho? im pretty sure they allies.... , only whitecels hate jews tbh

how jews have power to mess with white tho? im pretty sure they allies.... , only whitecels hate jews tbh
thats what confuses me as well

They see us as a potential threat and as an obstacle to world domination. That is why they have had to resort to psychological warfare in the form of mass media and propaganda to keep the majority of whites submissive and aloof.

This normie at the 14:00 minute mark says the reason certain people want to change the demographics of Europe forever is because they hate Brits, French, etc. I guess he means Jews.

So why exactly then do Jews hate whites? I mean it cant because they say its because of oppression but then why dont cumskins hate North Africans who would enslave them and also inveded Spain, or why dont blacks hate whites who also enslaved them. The kind of hate Jews have if what people claim is true is a different kind of hate on another level. So why exactly do Jews hate whites so badly?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMe4M-AeSE4

because jews promote univeralism

They see us as a potential threat and as an obstacle to world domination. That is why they have had to resort to psychological warfare in the form of mass media and propaganda to keep the majority of whites submissive and aloof.

Because they want to be them .

That's the reason why the globalization pushes mixing agenda in order to have a white looking jewish elite that rules a mutt population with no religion no culture no language