Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do IT cucks rejoice when an incel decides to leave the forum?

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
I don't get it why IT cucks encourage an incel when he decides to leave our so called """cult""" based on the fact that somehow he managed to ascend by getting in a relationship. Definitely he lowered his standards and settled for landwhale's roast beef cunt and he satisfies himself with those sloppy seconds. But I don't give a tiny rat's ass about it.

What I don't understand is why do IT cucks cheer for him? The ground on which he left the """cult""" goes against every bluepilled theory they have ever advocated for.
He didn't leave the forum because it suddenly struck to him that women aren't sex objects or he is responsible for him own happiness or that sex won't fill the emptiness in his life.

There is no self realization, no enlightenment, no awakening inside him. He is still them same misogynistic person whose hate for women has been subdued by a foid who took pity on him and gave him a chance to explore the world of intimacy.

The moment she leaves him due to one reason or another, he will be back with a lot more aversion and a lot more hate for women than ever before. He is not a transformed person. His hate has been repressed and it is waiting for the most trivial opportunity to re surge into existence.

I've said it once, I've said it twice and I'm gonna say it a thousand times. IT cucks are fucking dumb.

They enjoy converting people to their cult :feelsseriously:

They need more members to bully us

I.T is like a cesspool of gay fanboys who believe they are straight men that like a whale in heat but later in life come to turn with their homosexuality then end up in prison dressing like a foid and being used like a second hand wife.

Think about how many people here have left and never come back. That's what they get excited about. There are incels who swear off the old ways. Even without getting laid first.

Why leave when you really have nowhere else to go?:feelstrash:

Think about how many people here have left and never come back. That's what they get excited about. There are incels who swear off the old ways. Even without getting laid first.
Then I guess they were fakecels to begin with. They were never blackpilled, just larping as bluepilled cucks