Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do inmates hate pedophiles?

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They have all committed a crime. Apparently, in prison, the more violent and fucked up you are the higher your status will be. But when a guy sleeps with a 13-year-old girl, he's picked on and beaten by the other inmates. This makes no sense at all. A pedophile isn't worse than a guy who robbed a bank or killed someone during a hit-and-run. I hate this type of discrimination against cultured men.

fucking a 13 yr old doesnt get you street cred. on the other hand robbing a bank is something that a thugmaxxer would be proud of

fucking a 13 yr old doesnt get you street cred. on the other hand robbing a bank is something that a thugmaxxer would be proud of
robbing a bank and getting caught is nothing to be proud of. it's funny actually, street cred being used by people who got caught

Apparently, in prison, the more violent and fucked up you are the higher your status will be
ER would have been the alpha leader in prison tbh

Most inmates come from single mothers, or households where the women were raped, beaten, etc. They’re projecting their hate for the people that hurt their loved ones on the pedophiles. Plus there’s no bravery, loyalty, etc., in fucking some kid. Rapist/Pedophiles get fucked in prison usually hence they’re separated.

I don’t like these fucking LGBTQ PEDOSEXUAL ass shit threads getting posted lately, stop thinking you’ll ascend from future Stacie’s.

Most inmates come from single mothers, or households where the women were raped, beaten, etc. They’re projecting their hate for the people that hurt their loved ones on the pedophiles. Plus there’s no bravery, loyalty, etc., in fucking some kid. Rapist/Pedophiles get fucked in prison usually hence they’re separated.

I don’t like these fucking LGBTQ PEDOSEXUAL ass shit threads getting posted lately, stop thinking you’ll ascend from future Stacie’s.
Based

because they're fucking normalfags

jfl at sex with teen being considered worse than killing someone and homosexuality/trannies being praised

kill me

Society truth.

Because pedophiles don't have any criminal street cred and experience and are usually some ugly weak looking dudes that are easy to bully. Also if they're legit pedophiles as in molesting children, they're really easy to hate and I can understand that.

If some thugmaxxed organized crime member fucked a 13 year old, no one would care.

Because prisoners are some of the biggest white knight cucks ever

Nothing more stupid than criminals acting like they have morals

LET ME POST DAMN YOU

they've virtuesignalmaxxed

Is there some kind of filter blocking certain words from being posted?

Pedos without connections to the 'organized crime'(not just them, but society enjoys to see pedos suffering) are easy prey and very good scapegoats.
Also, Prisons are full of faggots and retards.
Nothing more stupid than criminals acting like they have morals

i would love to fuck cute 15
sub15 no

there an easy target

Most humans are egotistical moralfags, they need someone to be beneath them so they can see themselves as "better"

"Yeah I tortured and killed 50 men, but I'd never hurt a woman"
"Yeah I've sold drugs to adults and teens, but I'd never have sex with a 13 year old"

Its just moving the goal post so you can stroke your ego and have someone to take your frustrations out on

i would love to fuck cute 15
sub15 yes

If I ever got arrested for statutory rape or any kind of rape, I'm not even coping about "surviving prison", the first chance I get I'm killing myself, not going out like some bitch getting passed around from faggot to faggot

most prisoners are hypocrites and cucks who repudiate "pedophiles" in prison to signal virtues to society

Jb fuckers should be protected.

they need some one to beat the shit out and most pedos are weak skinny man so its more easy for then people thought i was one as well lol

Because legit chomos are fucked up people that prey on kids. But if you fucked a 17 year old, its considered the same as fucking a two year old. 14 and up shouldn't be considered pedos. Most criminals in prison are retards that look for any reason to mess with you.

If you were thugmaxxed and sold dope in prison, you probably could get away with literal infant rape and people wouldn't hassle you. In prison, its always about reputation and money. If you have money and are either affiliated or built, prison is okay.

Honestly, if I ever committed a crime that would require prison time, I would either die via cop or try to get on death row. Lwop is garbage, and people with two year sentences can get more added if they have to put in work for a gang (requirement in higher level prisons or if you are white). I would rather ask for the death penalty from the judge than deal with that tbh.

It is bad cuz an incel does it. If chad fucks a kid he is celebrated as how he turned her into a woman

Inmates hate pedophiles because they were targeted emotionally by people similar to pedophiles. Also raping a child is easy when you think about it, that won't get you street cred. You need to do something truly atrocious to get alpha male in a prison.

A lot of them have children of their own.

high IQ and makes sense tbh

Because they view it as being robbed of innocence. Probably some of them were molested or raped as children themselves, of course they're going to be hostile.

Because they view it as being robbed of innocence. Probably some of them were molested or raped as children themselves, of course they're going to be hostile.
Those would be the same cucks who'd say a 13 year old boy is "lucky" for fucking his teacher. Plus there's a difference that they had homosexual sex with an older man or men when they were younger, but fucking a young jb is heterosexual.