Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do indians mix english and hindi?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Some examples: ''NOTE: Please read it completely, BAHUT MEHNAT LAGI HAI, JEE Preparation me bhi and ise likhne me bhi (It took a lot of hard work in the JEE Preparation and writing this).

I was an average student, scoring only 79 percent in CBSE 10th Boards.''

''I'm miserable bro i couldn't care less lmao

But okay kabhi kabhi thoda sa envy hota h thinking these mfs had it easy bas itna he ;-;.''

''kisi bande ko jo cheeze interesting lagi uske inche "....cool sound karunga" likh deta hu fir m̶u̶j̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶v̶a̶l̶i̶d̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶e̶g̶a̶ ̶a̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶u̶j̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶h̶a̶ ̶l̶a̶g̶e̶g̶a̶,̶ ̶k̶y̶u̶ ̶k̶i̶ ̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶r̶i̶ ̶t̶o̶h̶ ̶k̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶b̶h̶i̶ ̶n̶a̶h̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶ ̶ cool sound karunga.''

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @CopingForBrutality

@Misogynist Curry 卐 @ilieknothing @CopingForBrutality

lots of countries do that.philiphines for example.

east timor mixes indonesian with portuguese if i am not mistaken.

for a lot of countries that's the way they speak.it's weird but yeah.

People who were raised billingual do that i guess

English culture is embedded into curry culture. This is done for all curry languages, Indo aryan and Dravidian.

English culture is embedded into curry culture. This is done for all curry languages, Indo aryan and Dravidian.
Do you think India would be better if it was colonized by the french and portuguese?

Do you think India would be better if it was colonized by the french and portuguese?
I don’t think so, currys being proficient in English has benefitted curryland economically. Also we wouldn’t have cricket :feelsaww:

I mean English men conquered and cucked curries for decades until ghandi perma banned them from the subcontinent. Now parts of English culture are embedded in Indian culture irreversibly

As much as gooks and chinks complain about being cucked by whites, historically speaking curries have gotten it BRUTALLY worse from whites despite having a better gene pool

I don’t think so, currys being proficient in English has benefitted curryland economically. Also we wouldn’t have cricket :feelsaww:
Which one is harder, NEET or JEE mains?

Last edited:
Which one is harder, NEET or JEE mains?
If you find maths difficult then JEE
If you find biology difficult then NEET

But a large portion of biology is just rote learning so I'd say JEE

Because their color of skin is poop poop

It's called Hinglish(mix of Hindi and English). Zoomers speak a lot of Hinglish nowadays thanks to social media and Bollywood but majority of non dravidian Indians speak Hindustani(mix of Hindi and Urdu). I also speak Hindustani.
Zabaan-E-Hind

China and japan aren't proficient in english yet they still benefited economically.

Cricket is a rubbish sport and you don't need to be colonized to have cricket.

I mean English men conquered and cucked curries for decades until ghandi perma banned them from the subcontinent. Now parts of English culture are embedded in Indian culture irreversibly

As much as gooks and chinks complain about being cucked by whites, historically speaking curries have gotten it BRUTALLY worse from whites despite having a better gene pool

Gandhi had minimal impact getting rid of the british. The real reason was WW2 and the Indian navy rebellion.

China and japan aren't proficient in english yet they still benefited economically.

Cricket is a rubbish sport and you don't need to be colonized to have cricket.
You can be a rich country by not knowing English but having an English speaking labour force is always a benefit.

Cricket is the most based sport, every Test nation except Afghanistan was a British colony

Because Indian men are so attractive they have to do things like this in an attempt to turn women off as it’s so tiring being hit on all the time by Stacie’s.

Some examples: ''NOTE: Please read it completely, BAHUT MEHNAT LAGI HAI, JEE Preparation me bhi and ise likhne me bhi (It took a lot of hard work in the JEE Preparation and writing this).

I was an average student, scoring only 79 percent in CBSE 10th Boards.''

''I'm miserable bro i couldn't care less lmao

But okay kabhi kabhi thoda sa envy hota h thinking these mfs had it easy bas itna he ;-;.''

''kisi bande ko jo cheeze interesting lagi uske inche "....cool sound karunga" likh deta hu fir m̶u̶j̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶v̶a̶l̶i̶d̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶i̶l̶e̶g̶a̶ ̶a̶u̶r̶ ̶m̶u̶j̶h̶e̶ ̶a̶c̶h̶a̶ ̶l̶a̶g̶e̶g̶a̶,̶ ̶k̶y̶u̶ ̶k̶i̶ ̶i̶r̶l̶ ̶m̶e̶r̶i̶ ̶t̶o̶h̶ ̶k̶u̶c̶h̶ ̶a̶c̶t̶u̶a̶l̶ ̶l̶i̶f̶e̶ ̶b̶h̶i̶ ̶n̶a̶h̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶i̶ ̶ cool sound karunga.''
Don't even get me started on this shit

Forget the mixing of Hindi and English (can't stand Hindi) but ainland curries have their retarded form of English and what gets me a bit frustrated is the upper class ones think their English is good, when it's actually a twisted forum of Indian-English. Almost every other European foreigner I've met (for ex: I know a polish couple) can admit when their English is not up to the mark.

Not upper class curry mainlanders, they are convinced they speak the Queen's English.

Curries aren't proficient in English beyond a certain point, but you're right, when compared to other places where service personal and IT are involved in business, it is true that some middle-upper caste Indians are more comfortable with using spoken English than many other eastern countries....

That being said, the ones who pride themselves on being poets are annoying.

I've taught English to Indiana for quite some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back